Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1980 dodge charger? lol

Dear Keith Cole ,

We're sending this friendly reminder to advise you that according to our records, your 1980 DODGE CHARGER is approaching the following:

The recommended service interval for your 1980 Dodge Charger is 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.

Remember -- regular maintenance is the most important factor in maintaining the reliability and resale value of your DODGE.

Please call us for a service appointment during our business hours.

7:30am-6:30pm Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm Saturday

We look forward to the opportunity to provide quality service for your DODGE CHARGER.

Sincerely,

Rick Thompson

·
Registered
143 Posts
You got this about your new 06? Yeah, that makes me want to go to this place for service :confused:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Hey! My 7 year old son received his new Sears MasterCard in the mail the other day. I called Sears and told them that he was only 7. Their response was "I'll close that account right now".

Makes you wonder what else is going on out there.

·
Registered
263 Posts
a14umbra said:
Hey! My 7 year old son received his new Sears MasterCard in the mail the other day. I called Sears and told them that he was only 7. Their response was "I'll close that account right now".

Makes you wonder what else is going on out there.

No, don't close it! I get that as one of my negatives on my FICO score, not enough credit history...and my first loan was over 14 years ago. By the time he is my age (30), he'll be that much more above the power curve.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
dagummit said:
No, don't close it! I get that as one of my negatives on my FICO score, not enough credit history...and my first loan was over 14 years ago. By the time he is my age (30), he'll be that much more above the power curve.
:D

Hey dagummit, Where you been man?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts