Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I f anyone want to set up a meet-an-greet sumwhere out here in the bay or close, Im not good at organizing things would love to meet a few charger fellas from around town:cool:

·
Registered
247 Posts
You should check out Norcal LX or Wildstyle on LXforums.com

·
Registered
268 Posts
Bay Area M&G

There is a NorCal LX Club meet and greet/meeting the first Sunday of each month from 12:00-3:00 at the Sonic's in Tracy. We have other events such as cruises, picnics, etc...but those are not set dates.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
There is a NorCal LX Club meet and greet/meeting the first Sunday of each month from 12:00-3:00 at the Sonic's in Tracy. We have other events such as cruises, picnics, etc...but those are not set dates.
I've been thinkin about hittin gup one of those meets, but Tracy is so friggin far from me:smoke:

·
Registered
247 Posts
People come from everywhere including as far south as Monterey and north as Sacramento. I come from San Jose. The drive is almost the same. It's not to bad.

·
Registered
507 Posts
id be down to meet up somwhere in the San Jose or somthing. saturdays are good for me. just pick one and let everybody know. maybe people from san jose, mnt view, santa clara, etc can meet up somwhere and drive to tracy for the meet n greet in tracy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts