Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got back from vacation last Monday and went to get in my car and noticed some jacka$$ keyed my car. :fuming:

From the trunk to the front fender on the drivers side, they hit the doors twice for good measure.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
That's disgusting! I hope they rot in h3ll!!!!! :monster: :monster: :monster: :monster:

·
Registered
180 Posts
WTF!! What the hell is wrong with people!! Was the car in your driveway? If so I'd file a police report. might want to either way for ins purposes.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Absolutely uncalled for. File it with the ins company and get your baby looking like new again!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
People suck. Messing with a man's car is just SO far out of bounds.

Good luck getting it fixed.

Best,

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Its pure jelously! People need to get over themselves and leave other people stuff alone. :confused:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
That friggin sucks dude! You must be so fuming. I can't imagine how I'd react to that. I often worry the same thing will happen to me. My town is bad for car vandalism.
It's awful that people are such jerks.

·
Registered
191 Posts
People suck. Messing with a man's car is just SO far out of bounds.

Good luck getting it fixed.

Best,
+1

Even somebody I hate, I wouldn't mess with their car.

Just post-high school, I worked as a mechanic at a used car lot. We got a Sublime Demon on trade. It was a locally famous car, built 340, chrome Cragars, etc. It had been key-striped, the owner said that Sublime attracted that kind of thing. Jerks.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
People need to just enjoy the view instead of being jelouse of what you have. As stated no matter how much someone ticked me off I couldnt bring myself to do something like that, no offense ladies but must have been a chick<ducks and runs out yelling> you tick one off recently???

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I had my black '06 RT keyed twice. I've faired better with my Torred SRT8 (I am very careful where I leave it).

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
People need to just enjoy the view instead of being jelouse of what you have. As stated no matter how much someone ticked me off I couldnt bring myself to do something like that, no offense ladies but must have been a chick<ducks and runs out yelling> you tick one off recently???
some chick or some chicks ex-boyfriend. they know where it hurts. like bein' kicked in the balls.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
I got back from vacation last Monday and went to get in my car and noticed some jacka$$ keyed my car. :fuming:

From the trunk to the front fender on the drivers side, they hit the doors twice for good measure.
They should be caught and dipped in boiling oil.

·
Registered
453 Posts
If you catch them key their face. Dumb sons of bitches.

·
Registered
94 Posts
In Texas you can shoot people for doing this if you catch them doing it at night... :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Sorry to hear bro, what a cowardly and gutless act.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't think it was anyone I know being my 69 Roadrunner was right next to it. I had to park them on the street because they were doing so construction on my house while I was away and I didn't want them to get scratched or dented. :mad: It’s not a busy area, so I figured they would be fine.

The shop told me that it will be around $2100 to paint. The decals have to be removed from the hood, trunk & quarter panel. The insurance adjuster went to the shop yesterday to look at the car.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts