Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just thought i'd share a few photos i took today with my new lens + filter
just got a canon 28-135 IS lens for my 400D and am having a blast and the filter is a sunset filter...

Still need to figure out how to capture reds better and without the noise!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Sweet!!! Good job dude. That's the next thing I gotta do, is buy a better camera.

·
Registered
329 Posts
dang...those are some sweeettttttttttttttt photos..think the bottom one will be my background on my desktop..that must be one sick camera..veryyy nice

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Photos came out great, good job. The color of the sky really accents the car well.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Great pics! I really like the third one. Something about the bright sun reflecting off the car contrasts with the overall darker nature of the rest of the photo and it really gives it a nice effect.
Edit: It's almost like being outside during an eclipse.
-J

·
Registered
846 Posts
Nice shots... Looks like we need an afternoon meet soon...

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments guys :)... Camera is a canon 400D and is a great peice of kit... the new lens is pretty sweet too.. photography has become another obsession of mine i just cant seem to stop looking at lenses to buy.. everyday their is something new...

Fahad, for sure bro.. you know i'm always up for that... btw if your interested we can have a photo shoot in Seef mall parking tower coz it'll make a great Backround, especially would work well considering you have a black car :).

oh and i found the reason for the stupid noise showing up in the red color.. i forgot to bring down the ISO.. :( :cry: lol....

·
Registered
99 Posts
nice shots man
and hot ride
keep it up
T.C

·
Registered
40 Posts
I love the third picture, looks bada$$, good job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.