Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....to own a charger. Here's the story:
GLASSBORO -- Three people face charges in connection with cashing or attempting to cash bogus checks in Glassboro and Pitman.

Pitman Police arrested Bryan R. Green, 25, of Long Branch, and Shanon Clayburn, 21, of Eatontown, on Thursday when they attempted to cash checks at the Commerce Bank in Pitman. The two, along with Christian L. Whittaker, 25, of Glassboro, were then connected to the cashing of $3,954 in checks at another Commerce Bank in Glassboro.

Police raided Whittaker's home and seized computer equipment police said was being used to print checks. Police seized a 2006 Dodge Charger valued at $38,000, believed to have been purchased with a fraudulent check, and $1,000.

Whittaker was being held on $75,000 bail in the Gloucester County Jail, charged with forgery, possession of forgery devices and conspiracy to commit fraud.

Green's bail is $5,000 bail and he is charged with theft and passing bad checks. Clayburn was released on her own recognizance. She is charged with theft and passing bad checks. -- Courier-Post staff

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Police seized a 2006 Dodge Charger valued at $38,000, believed to have been purchased with a fraudulent check, and $1,000.
Can you say "police auction and cheap!" :lol:

·
Registered
370 Posts
lol... how stupid can people be in this day and time...

i'm going to take blank check stock and print checks with my epson.... I can imagine these folks sitting and watching "Catch me if you can"... saying lets try that...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts