Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a couple of things laying in my garage free to whoever comes and gets them

1. 5.7 Hemi Engine Cover.

2. Chrome Charger grill w/ black mesh and red R/T emblem

3. Q-Logic 15" sealed sub enclosure never used. This is the enclosure only, no sub.

Will post pics later tonight.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ill pay shipping if anybody close to these would be willing to pick up the cover and emblem and ship them to me! PLEASE!!!!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Dude, this makes you forum member of the month in my book. That's an awesome giveaway for all of those parts, and I'd definitely get them if I were closer. Kudos to you.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Dibs!
I'll take the grill

how's the condition? I am in fontana

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
when you get a chance - post a pic of the box, if it is still around in sept, i will be in riverside.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude, this makes you forum member of the month in my book. That's an awesome giveaway for all of those parts, and I'd definitely get them if I were closer. Kudos to you.
Thanks man.

Dibs!
I'll take the grill

how's the condition? I am in fontana
ill take the grille and emblem if it falls through. i am in anaheim, but go to riverside frequently
There are two others in ahead of ya'll. If things fall thru I will post up

when you get a chance - post a pic of the box, if it is still around in sept, i will be in riverside.
I didn't get home til late last night. I will post up some asap

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I'd sure like the cover for some experimental paint/filler work but I'm all the way East coast..... Let me know if no takers and you wanna ship... I'll pay shipping of course...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd sure like the cover for some experimental paint/filler work but I'm all the way East coast..... Let me know if no takers and you wanna ship... I'll pay shipping of course...
I'll let you know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts