Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just Painted this on my Senior Spot. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Sweetness. I was hella lazy with mine and just pours a whole can of black paint then gobbed other colors into it.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha sounds like it could look kool

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Nice art project. WTF is a senior spot? :D

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
I assume it is their parking sport for senior year in high school? I dunno, we didn't do anything like that at my school.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah sorry just figured it was same in every school. But its a reserved parking lot at school that only seniors get to use and you get to paint a 4x4 square on your spot

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
When I graduated I had two spots to paint. We had a sidewalk for the senior class and we all painted a 1.5' sqare, then I had one for ROTC on which I painted a cheeseburger, lol. That was my nickname in high school. I wish I would have thought of this though!!! Great idea!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I graduated I had two spots to paint. We had a sidewalk for the senior class and we all painted a 1.5' sqare, then I had one for ROTC on which I painted a cheeseburger, lol. That was my nickname in high school. I wish I would have thought of this though!!! Great idea!
A cheesburger? hahaha thats funny man.

and yeah this just came to me. :driving:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Oh that makes sense. I went to a really small school. My graduating class had 94 people. You parked where there was a spot without much need for reserved spaces. Cool idea though. I like it. :D

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Looking good Nickster but where is the 360?

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
You need to put your led glasses on. The 360 is on the bottom in silver. :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
^well...if shes a senior...I just wont talk sexually to her until shes 18....shouldnt be 2 long.....and depending on the state...17 with consent is good to goooooo

·
Registered
484 Posts
I am particularly fond of the tire mark going across the lower part of his square :twisted:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
You need to put your led glasses on. The 360 is on the bottom in silver. :D
Oh snap!! I didn't even see it...Sucks getting old. I was at work and I peak in real quick so maybe that is why...yea, that is it..:yes: I am sticke=ing to that story.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh that makes sense. I went to a really small school. My graduating class had 94 people. You parked where there was a spot without much need for reserved spaces. Cool idea though. I like it. :D
Yeah its kool just so you know you have a spot and dont have to worry about finding one if your late.

Looking good Nickster but where is the 360?
The 360 is in a dark blue metallic color but came up weird the way the light hit it

cool... mopar or no car:rocker:
Thats how it is :rockon:

HS gfs name? :slap:

im totally facebooking her now.
:p didn't think i needed to edit it out ;p

I am particularly fond of the tire mark going across the lower part of his square :twisted:
Yeah i think it looks really good too :beerchug:

Oh snap!! I didn't even see it...Sucks getting old. I was at work and I peak in real quick so maybe that is why...yea, that is it..:yes: I am sticke=ing to that story.
hahaha yeah phil you need to throw those led goggles on :p

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
You could have left her first name in there...you can never be too safe though!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts