Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am driving home with my daugher and my wifes younger brother and this guy shoots across traffic into the left lane. I honked and slowed down to try and avoid him and he swerved back into the center yellow. So I drive about 500 ft. more and here this guy comes in his maroon ford POS rolls down the window and starts cussing me out. I rolled up my windows and just looked the other way. In the corner of my eye he starts to drift off purposly or not into me so I gave the Charger a lot of gas and smoked him. But it's not over! I get to the next light and here the guy comes the light turns green and he follows for the next few miles then he follows me to my neighborhood so I call 9-1-1 and they say get away from him if possible. Like I didn't know that! Well I toyed with they guy a little once the Police were called; once I saw the cops in my rear view mirror I floored it, and the guy did too, and the Police did too. Needless to say when the Police finally caught up with their new Magnums they said nice ride to me and gave they guy a few tickets and a talking to. My day is now Okay, score one for the Charger Dudes! Oh and the kids are safe too!

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
Let's see... get home healthy and happy... got to play with the Charger a bit... got to see an idiot get what he deserved and got complimented by the cops for it...

Yep, definitely a good day all around! :grin:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Score 1 for Charger007!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Cool

Sweet.

Best part if he tries to retaliate, they already got him on file with a prior - he's all done.

Following you home is crossing the line.

·
Registered
197 Posts
You know it's funny that I just replied to this, got in the Mustang, and went to get gas. As I am returning into the housing area, I see an auto accident and notice is was a 350z. Let me back up for a minute, I had to go to the bank earlier in the week when it was down pooring rain. As I go past the next entrance ramp, I notice a 350z come hauling @ss up the ramp. Next thing I know, he is all over my rear on this straight away. I speed up a hair to get around a semi and out of his way, as he eases up beside me and gives me the lil lunge back and forth acting like he wants to race in all this rain. I just shake my head, he downshifts 2 gears and takes off like a bat outta hell. Fast forward to tonight, LMAO here sets this idiot with his Z crunched underneath a crossbar to block the road off. Looks like he completely missed the turn-in or it was a failed drift attempt. All in all, looks like being an idiot caught up with this guy as well. And the best part was he recognized me as well when I turned into housing and just glared as I laughed (no one was injured so I wasn't just being a butt).

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Where's the Cops film crew when you need 'em? I would've loved to see the interview as he sweated in the driver's seat.

·
Registered
862 Posts
In Texas we have a concealed hand gun license law. Comes in handy in situations like yours.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Glad you handled that so well. That could've gone so much worse. I don't have time for people like that. Nothing to prove to them. My goal is to get home and back to my good life. So glad he got a ticket or two!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Well I am driving home with my daugher and my wifes younger brother and this guy shoots across traffic into the left lane. I honked and slowed down to try and avoid him and he swerved back into the center yellow. So I drive about 500 ft. more and here this guy comes in his maroon ford POS rolls down the window and starts cussing me out. I rolled up my windows and just looked the other way. In the corner of my eye he starts to drift off purposly or not into me so I gave the Charger a lot of gas and smoked him. But it's not over! I get to the next light and here the guy comes the light turns green and he follows for the next few miles then he follows me to my neighborhood so I call 9-1-1 and they say get away from him if possible. Like I didn't know that! Well I toyed with they guy a little once the Police were called; once I saw the cops in my rear view mirror I floored it, and the guy did too, and the Police did too. Needless to say when the Police finally caught up with their new Magnums they said nice ride to me and gave they guy a few tickets and a talking to. My day is now Okay, score one for the Charger Dudes! Oh and the kids are safe too!

It's awesome to have a great ending like that, but it definitely could've gone much worse ... at least he got what he deserved ...

Somethimes you just gotta take a deep breath :smoke: and look the other way ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts