Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a nice few days down here and the car is relatively clean still, got the new honeycomb grille and emblem on too, so I figured I'd take some more decent pics of her

I love the new grille and emblem, much, much better than the regular R/T bar style

And black is definitely the fastest color :cool:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Black is only fastest when YELLOW is taken out of the choices....
But nice R/T and loving the grille.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
black is only the fastest color after I sold my Inferno red one......looks good. So what other mods are next????
It got a K&N filter this afternoon and with the fuse 11 reset, it felt like a tiny bit of improvement on the SOTP dyno, as well as a better sound. From my reading and observation/inspection of the road and track/daytona box setup and the aftermarkets, there would be little to any gain going to a aftermarket intake outside of more noise.

Next up will probably be about 1K dollars worth of paint work to repair where my hemi and original R/T emblem got screwdrivered off and the door handle and lock cylinder replaced where they tried to break in.

After that:
police package oil cooler and thermostat
predator
magnaflow cat back
SLP headers
SRT, pedders, or other suspension
SRT replica 20" wheels and 275 tires

Possibilities after that:
TCE front brake kit
heads
cam

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
why did u take the R/T badge off the trunk? i thought u were a poser for a second lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why did u take the R/T badge off the trunk? i thought u were a poser for a second lol
I didn't take it off, someone else wanted it more than my car needed it and removed it with a screwdriver, along with my hemi badges and busting in my drivers door lock in a attempt to break in. I cleaned them up as best I can for now, until I can afford the bodywork to fix it as well as some other paint issues on the car

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I didn't take it off, someone else wanted it more than my car needed it and removed it with a screwdriver, along with my hemi badges and busting in my drivers door lock in a attempt to break in. I cleaned them up as best I can for now, until I can afford the bodywork to fix it as well as some other paint issues on the car

nice and shiny.......:grin:

now about the theft of the badges..?? i dont get it why do people got to mess with our cars???i mean are they jelous that they dont have a nice car or something??i mean i know thats what thiefs do but come on and besides what are they going to todo with hemi and R/T badges go and up badge their car?? i mean how many cars are there with the R/T sub model of a car???go break in a bucket or something... not a new car?? i hate the people that do these things:angry: IF I EVER CATCH SOMEONE TRYING TO BREAK IN MY CAR ITS ON:grin: :beat: :dead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts