Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this was sent to me by a friend. this is a very sad but happy video all in one. iam sure alot of people have seen this already. i dont care how tuff you may think you are if this dont make your eyes welt nothing will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kerMm0HG1mk

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you know after watching that it makes you think of all the kids who will never get to see there parents if they lost there life fighting for the freedom of all of us here in the US. thats why i think every service man/woman i see. i wake up alot of mornings thinking how much my day is gonna suck cause ive gotta go to work. well if it wont for them i mite not be making up everyday. if you every run into a soldier let them know how much they mean to us all.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
watchin that makes me miss my brother in iraq even more cant wait for the day he comes home

I MISS YOU MARIO

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
that is some hard shI! Damn !!! my heart and prayers go out to all the soldiers , that was very sad , [email protected] George bush !!!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
One word wow. That is some suprise I felt it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Jeez, now I'm balling like a little kid.

That's just awesome.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you for all of the men and women that serve our country. God Bless you and your families.

This hits home. My buddy was away for a while in Iraq. I know his family missed him.

He is now home but has 2 new knees and many more serguries before he is healed up...

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Yep.... by 0:20 I lost it and haven't been able to recover. Can hardly type.

War sucks. Regardless of your opinion on the war itself, always support your troops and keep in mind the sacrifices that they make. The word "sacrifice" isn't usually appreciated until you see something like this.

Time to go have a listen to System Of a Down's "BYOB" and Sabbath's "War Pigs"... :( I still think we're sending the wrong people to the front lines... :fuming:

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
One word wow. That is some suprise I felt it.
I can't stop watching that clip. Just LOOK at the moment when the kid spots his dad!!!!! Freaking powerful!!!!!!!! Love in its purest form!!!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thank you to everyone over there risking it all for freedom

·
Registered
708 Posts
that is some hard shI! Damn !!! my heart and prayers go out to all the soldiers , that was very sad , [email protected] George bush !!!!
Yeah!! Thank God all the Demoncrats kept us out of it! Oh wait, they didn't! Get a clue - they were all for it - can't blame one man. And before you start, yes, been there, done that - Combat Wounded, Medically Retired.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
whoa, that got me choked up. makes me think about all the kids whose parents dont make it...all for what

·
Registered
29 Posts
Guys as a soldier myself sitting here in iraq writing this message we are thankful for you who pray for us. I don't run in to many people like yourselves but it shows that people do care and it adds to my fire which burns for freedom and all the great things that america stands for. To often we get wrapped up in our lives to fully understand that "evil prevails when good men/women do nothing" that line was taken from the movie tears of the sun, and it holds true. Thanks again.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Guys as a soldier myself sitting here in iraq writing this message we are thankful for you who pray for us. I don't run in to many people like yourselves but it shows that people do care and it adds to my fire which burns for freedom and all the great things that america stands for. To often we get wrapped up in our lives to fully understand that "evil prevails when good men/women do nothing" that line was taken from the movie tears of the sun, and it holds true. Thanks again.
A world of thankyous to you and your Battle Buddys. You are the best in the world. No political statements here. Just "stay alert, stay alive" God Bless all of you and we support all of you!! THANK YOU!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
THANKS to ALL OUR TROOPS who VOLUNTEER THEIR LIVES for the FREEDOM of OUR COUNTRY

You think our life is tough ???

You stay up for 16 hours

He stays up for days on end.

You take a warm shower to help you wake up.

He goes days or weeks without running water.

You complain of a "headache", and call in sick.

He gets shot at as others are hit, and keeps moving forward.

You put on your anti war/don't r.support the troops shirt, and go meet up with your friends.

He still fights for your right to wear that shirt.

You make sure you're cell phone is in your pocket.

He clutches the cross hanging on his chain next to his dog tags.

You talk trash about your "buddies" that aren't with you.

He knows he may not see some of his buddies again.

You walk down the beach, staring at all the pretty girls.

He patrols the streets, searching for insurgents and terrorists.

You complain about how hot it is.

He wears his heavy gear, not daring to take off his helmet to wipe his brow.

You go out to lunch, and complain because the restaurant got your order wrong.

He doesn't get to eat today.

Your maid makes your bed and washes your clothes.

He wears the same things for weeks, but makes sure his weapons are clean.

You go to the mall and get your hair redone.

He doesn't have time to brush his teeth today.

You're angry because your class ran 5 minutes over.

He's told he will be held over an extra 2 months.

You call your girlfriend and set a date for tonight.

He waits for the mail to see if there is a letter from home.

You hug and kiss your girlfriend, like you do everyday.

He holds his letter close and smells his love's perfume.

You roll your eyes as a baby cries.

He gets a letter with pictures of his new child, and wonders if they'll ever meet.

You criticize your government, and say that war never solves anything.

He sees the innocent tortured and killed by their own people and remembers why he is fighting.

You hear the jokes about the war, and make fun of men like him.

He hears the gunfire, bombs and screams of the wounded.

You see only what the media wants you to see.

He sees the broken bodies lying around him.

You are asked to go to the store by your parents. You don't.

He does exactly what he is told even if it puts his life in danger.

You stay at home and watch TV.

He takes whatever time he is given to call, write home, sleep, and eat.

You crawl into your soft bed, with down pillows, and get comfortable.

He tries to sleep but gets woken by mortars and helicopters all night long.

If you support your troops, send this to 7 people.

If you don't support your troops well, then don't send this out. You won't die in 7 days, your love life won't be affected, and you won't have the worst day ever.
You don't have to email this. It's not like you know the men and women that are dying to preserve your rights.

The pics didnt go through but for those who want them pm me with an e-mail address.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts