Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sold my 2006 Daytona gomango last month and am selling some extra's I have.
Flashpaq Superchips Tuner $225 - Sold
Brand new Comp Cams 5.7 Hemi MDS Camshaft - model #KRC 212 LX - Bought from Dynamicracing.com. These were never installed and still in original packaging. Asking $275. Also have the Comp Cams Valve Springs that go with the camshaft new in box. Asking $100.
I also have the stock headers that came with the car because I had JBA shorty headers put on. Taking best offer on the stock headers.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Stage 2 Jet Chip Performance Module for 2006-2008 Hemi 5.7 Model #90404-S - Never used and still in box. Cost new $319 - Selling for $200

·
Registered
460 Posts
so $375 for cam and springs? Got any specs on the cam and springs?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so $375 for cam and springs? Got any specs on the cam and springs?
yea, $375 for cam and springs plus shipping. The cam is made from Comp Cams 5.7 Hemi MDS Camshaft - model -KRC 212 LX Hemi 212/216-490/493 Bought from Dynamicracing.com.
Springs are also comp cams springs model #26918-16 - seat load 130 lbs @1.800" - open: 318 lbs @ 1.200"
Spring Rate: 313 lbs/in
Coil Bind: 1:140

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still have these for sale:
Brand new Comp Cams 5.7 Hemi MDS Camshaft - model #KRC 212 LX - Bought from Dynamicracing.com. These were never installed and still in original packaging. Asking $275. Also have the Comp Cams Valve Springs that go with the camshaft new in box. Asking $100.
I also have the stock headers that came with the car because I had JBA shorty headers put on. Taking best offer on the stock headers.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Stage 2 Jet Chip Performance Module for 2006-2008 Hemi 5.7 Model #90404-S - Never used and still in box. Cost new $319 - Selling for $200

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jet chip is now sold. Still have these items available:
I also have the stock headers that came with the car because I had JBA shorty headers put on. Taking best offer on all items

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Jet chip is now sold. Still have these items available:
I also have the stock headers that came with the car because I had JBA shorty headers put on. Taking best offer on all items
I think you'll have better luck with that cam if you posted some more detailed specs on it. A cam is a very involved MOD so its not like someone will just buy it from you without some real hardcore info. I would also be interested in knowing if this is comparable to the FRI Sidewinder cam. From your text i assume its MDS friendly? Yes, no?

Post some more info and maybe even some reviews of this cam and it'll be gone in no time :) (hell, i might even pick it up). Remember, you're trying to get us to purchase the item so its up to you to provide the info :)

Good luck

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Camshafts for Hemi-powered Chrysler vehicles dramatically increase engine horsepower and torque, yet with programming, retain compatibility with all OEM vehicle computer system components If you happen to own a newer 5.7L Hemi using the gas mileage mode called MDS cylinder disable, such as a 2006 Ram, Jeep GC, Charger, Magnum and the Durango, and want to increase the performance of your Hemi, then there are a few things to address. Number one, if a camshaft is chosen higher than the special MDS lifters can handle, then the vehicle will not perform as expected. These cams are designed to work with your 5.7L MDS car or truck.
KRC 212 LX Hemi 212/216-490/493
This is all that was on the dynamicracing.com site about the cam. I talked to Matt there some time ago but don't want to misquote him so you can call him at 505-439-1125 to get it straight from him what kind of gains you should get. You can also email him here http://www.dynamicracing.com/customer/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Blue light special!

I still have these and I'm tired of them taking up room. Make me an offer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts