Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not taking these off until tues or wed maybe thurs i am really busi at work but this will give you guys a chance to think about it.

22in Kmc dimes with 265-30-22 parada spec 2 with about 5k
no curbing ever mint with gorilla spline lugs and wrench $1800+shipping

k and n cold air kit with the plastic tube great condition $175 shipped

i have upgraded D1s 8000k headlight bulbs that replace the stock hid bulb
paid $165 sell for $100 i will pay shipping and insurance incase something happens to them during shipping

I also have the hid kit for the fog lights 8000k with one SPARE hid bulb Paid $300 with spare will sell for $125shipped with insurance pending

I have some stereo stuff if interested
pioneer premier
12in compition sub and prs5000 amp its loud amp and sub you pay shipping if you want the box $150 it was custom made for the car angle of the trunk and for the sub and amp you can pick it up to heavy to ship it
i paid $800 for the amp and $300 will sell $650 you shipping
if you want to pick it up it will be complete just like the pics if you pick it up $750 for all.

i am located in southbend indiana next to notre dame stadium if you pick up any of the parts listed there is no shipping cost

i havent signed any papers on my new car yet so if something falls threw will know for sure next week this just gives you time to decide if you guys want this stuff any questions feel free to ask

payment for these items paypal only or if being picked up cash in hand thanks

these parts are direct fit to dodge chargers thanks

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
and the fog/headlights are the same size as the Chargers? If so I had dibs on them.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
interested in the fogs if when you take them off :)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
can i get the fogs?? do they fit in a charger?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts