Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am, I am !!!!!!!!:grin:

Got all signed up finally yesterday.

So, I know theres me. Who else? Where I'm satying? HellifIknow:) Barbs picking the hotel, since she'll just be hanging out while I go drive the purty cars:) I just drive the big red bus:)

Oh, and I'm on the Saturday date, the 15th, I think it is.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Me too!!! Me too!!!

I'm also bringing along a friend who's using the track experience from my 2005 SRT-4. He races autocross on a regular basis, so he's really pumped.

We're signed up for Saturday, September 15 also. Can't help you with a place to stay though. We're staying at his sister-in-law's place.

Looking forward to it!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
NOT ME, I have a huge Meet and Greet to attend/run and enjoy at Ralph's Dodge in Prince Frederick that day 9/15!!!!!!!! You guys enjoy and tell us all about it when you return.....safe travels.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steve? You have Verizon and the ability to revieve pics? If so, I'll send you some. Thanks bee, its no that we cant find a place, theres about three or four to choose from, she just has to decide:)

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Bill - yes I have Verizon - I'll PM ya my Cell #.......take care...have fun!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm confirmed for the 15th.
I plan to go up early on the 14th so I can scope the place out and be there READY for the 15th!
My bud with a Black SRT8, from my area in southern maryland, will be there later on in the day on the 14th.
We have not discussed where we will be staying yet.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I am planning on it but did not register yet.
From what I understand there are ONLY 20 slots per day and they fill quick. Better register now or you may not get in. In fact, that weekend/day MAY already be booked.
You Snooze - You Lose!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Me too!!! Me too!!!

I'm also bringing along a friend who's using the track experience from my 2005 SRT-4. He races autocross on a regular basis, so he's really pumped.

We're signed up for Saturday, September 15 also. Can't help you with a place to stay though. We're staying at his sister-in-law's place.

Looking forward to it!!!!
Make sure you run the hell out of that new Viper for me!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Make sure you run the hell out of that new Viper for me!
I plan on tearing it up!!! :grin:

Were you thinking of heading over for it? It'll be a great time. I'd love to see that plum crazy car of yours again. My bee misses it...:redface:

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'm confirmed for the 15th.
I plan to go up early on the 14th so I can scope the place out and be there READY for the 15th!
My bud with a Black SRT8, from my area in southern maryland, will be there later on in the day on the 14th.
We have not discussed where we will be staying yet.
If you need any directions or hotel info just ask. I live in the area.

·
Registered
202 Posts
If you need any directions or hotel info just ask. I live in the area.
Thanks, where do you recommend close by.
I don't need Hot and Cold Running Maidens with DRINKS at the edge of the Olympic Pool...........
Just a place to shower and crash for the night. Motels are cool...............

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thanks, where do you recommend close by.
I don't need Hot and Cold Running Maidens with DRINKS at the edge of the Olympic Pool...........
Just a place to shower and crash for the night. Motels are cool...............
There is a Holiday Inn only 2 miles from Beaverun. There are motels along the main stretch (route 18) but you're best bet is probably the Holiday Inn. I included a link below. Let me know if you or anyone else have any other questions, I grew up about 20 minutes away from there.

http://www.hibeaverfalls.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
There is a Holiday Inn only 2 miles from Beaverun. There are motels along the main stretch (route 18) but you're best bet is probably the Holiday Inn. I included a link below. Let me know if you or anyone else have any other questions, I grew up about 20 minutes away from there.

http://www.hibeaverfalls.com/
Thanks, this SEEMED to be the place even at $126.00 per night.......................BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in the process of reserving a room and in the fine print it said that IF I were to cancel I would be charged anyway. It was even written in red.
Man, I never heard of anything like that.
I sent them a short note..............

"I was entering a reservation and at the bottom, it read that if I were to cancel I would be charged for the complete time frame.
I'm almost 68 years old...................if I were to die I would have to pay for a room I didn't use?!
I spent 33 years in the military and because of plan changes numerous cancellations and re-scheduling had to be done.
I NEVER heard of being charged because the world situation changes.
I will never bother the Holiday Inn again for a room.
I will go somewhere else and spread the word as to why."

Guess I'll play it by ear (unless I get a response from HI)

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
NOT ME, I have a huge Meet and Greet to attend/run and enjoy at Ralph's Dodge in Prince Frederick that day 9/15!!!!!!!! You guys enjoy and tell us all about it when you return.....safe travels.
Really, I haven't seen anything about it on the forum. But I don't read everything either. Is this is in Frederick, MD and is it a Dodge, Charger, or some other Meet and Greet.

Oh yeah, Am I invited!!!!! LOL! :grin:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Beaver Falls Motel is just down the road from the Complex and the hit is only $64.00 per night. Got reserved for the 14th and 15th.
I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bvmotel.com/
Yeah, I think this is one of the better motels near there. People around here usually shy away from motels but I haven't heard anything about them good or bad. There are also some additional places to stay not as near but relatively close by in Cranberry, Moon or Center all located here in PA. But if you are just looking for a place to crash (no pun intended) the above motel would probably be a safe bet.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts