Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im assuming yall got this letter in the mail as well, about emissions or something...

anyone care to translate?

·
Registered
245 Posts
jamphat said:
im assuming yall got this letter in the mail as well, about emissions or something...

No letter yet and I hope I don't get one.Bought it 5/30.

·
Registered
154 Posts
jamphat said:

Again, What letter. Any way for you to scan it in and share the horror with us. 2700 Miles and a recall slip would not make me happy. What was it for. I have to get the oil done next week, so if it is something that I need done, I will have them do it then.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I checked out the National Highway Transportation Safetyboard's site at:

http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/

Nothing listed yet for Dodge for Model Year 2006, not even an inquiry for further investigation.

Definately post the text from the letter or scan it if you can, I'd be very interested in seeing what's the concern.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i cant find the letter now :confused:

it said something along the lines of "a malfunction in the _______ will cause incorrect emissions, come fix it free of charge (parts or labor)" etc. i guess we'll see when someone else gets the letter.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The mystery letter.

I have not gotten a letter, had mine since May 16th.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
jamphat said:
well i cant find the letter now :confused:

it said something along the lines of "a malfunction in the _______ will cause incorrect emissions, come fix it free of charge (parts or labor)" etc. i guess we'll see when someone else gets the letter.
It must be just for your car.
Could it have been from the dealer?
________
Fat Woman Live

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, the VIN doesnt match my car. i think its ridiculous that they send a notice of recall and dont even list the model, or even the make of the car being recalled. i guess the recall was for my mom's jeep, even though it was addressed to my dad... maybe it was for my dads mercedes that he totalled a few years ago

·
Registered
62 Posts
No letter here either. Also note that on the Dodge website there is a section where you can type in your VIN to see if there is any recall on your car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts