Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FInally the wife wants a charger. Has to be white with a V8, so it can be an RT or SRT. I dont really have alot of money to spend, but have seen some for around 20k used with under 30k miles. Anyone know the best place to find one? A challenger would work as well, but dont think they have dropped that much yet

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
You could also try Ebay?!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didnt know if there was one place that most people used or stayed away from. I know there are alot of scams on autotrader so I dunno about that. Ive always bought new so this would be my first used car, kinda scares me abit but im broke :)

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
I've seen many R/Ts in my area, but I can't say I've seen any white ones. Do they make R/Ts in white, other than Daytonas?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Didnt know if there was one place that most people used or stayed away from. I know there are alot of scams on autotrader so I dunno about that. Ive always bought new so this would be my first used car, kinda scares me abit but im broke :)

A quick thought or two. If you're financing, you'll get a better interest rate on new vs used. Therefore, probably not a big difference in payments. Also, look for left over 2008. We bought ours new with 50 miles on it for 11,500 off sticker because it was still there. I insisted on v8 & the wife insisted on white & we found 1 at the 2nd dealer we stopped at. They had several 08 models left, but this was the only R/T. I think they had a silver & a black SRT.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so I found this daytona in canada, and I have seen pics and the car is in kilometers! First it said 19-150 and I was like thats wierd, they made more than 150 sublimes, but I looked at the dash and saw the gauges were in canadian!!! (kilometers). Are there any other things abotu the car that make it different than the american version? Are there any problems getting htem inspected or anyting out of hte ordinary from owning a car form another country?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Wanna buy my R/T?:D

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I've seen a few new white R/T daytonas however they aint to cheap. I would say your best bet is Ebay...however that could be a real pain, one you might find the right one however the person or dealers who own it might live across the country also you dont wanna make a bit and by something that you havent test drove.

Goodluck :beerchug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts