Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I got a Charger about two weeks ago and am doing some research on what rims to get. I know I want black ones and probably 20". Here are some I'm trying to decide between. I want to try to keep the price below $300 a piece.

The pictures from left to right are
51 Fifty - Houston $221 ea.
Rolf Blix (Konig) - $210 ea.
MB Senna - $189 ea.
Zinik - Z12 Mazotti $309 ea. (if i splurge):grin:

I am new to buying wheels so If any of these brands/mfg's are poor quality please let me know. Also feel free to mention any other black wheels if you feel like persuading me towards them.

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
DROPSTARS!! haha... good choice ChiCity

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dropstars do look pretty, but from what i saw they are abit more then I'm looking to spend. Are they available in black?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
DropStars maybe some $$$ but they look good

I went with 20" DropStars with black blade inserts..
I don't think they make black rims.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Check out Tirerack.com, they are a supporting vendor.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually liked the Dale Earnhart wheels until I saw that it has Dale Earnhart's name on them. (Not a very big Nascar fan) That kinda pushed me away from them.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Ok I got a Charger about two weeks ago and am doing some research on what rims to get. I know I want black ones and probably 20". Here are some I'm trying to decide between. I want to try to keep the price below $300 a piece.

The pictures from left to right are
51 Fifty - Houston $221 ea.
Rolf Blix (Konig) - $210 ea.
MB Senna - $189 ea.
Zinik - Z12 Mazotti $309 ea. (if i splurge):grin:

I am new to buying wheels so If any of these brands/mfg's are poor quality please let me know. Also feel free to mention any other black wheels if you feel like persuading me towards them.
I personally would go with the MB Senna just because I have an SRT and would like the Brembos to show, but if you dont have or are not planning on painting your calipers go with a little more coverage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.