Charger Forums banner

1261 - 1280 of 1306 Posts

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
She is still as beautiful as ever!

With the size of that pot, you should have enough cooked chili to last you two to the new years :)

Big John

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,262
Hi Lisa! :wave:

I took the 300 C to get the strut tensioner bushings replaced, front end aligned, oil changed and new brighter headlight bulbs installed today. With the new Conti DWS 06 tires, I'm now as ready for commuting in the yuck as I can get. Looks like it was right on time...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,263 (Edited)
Cold beer and Christmas decorating here on this chilly Saturday evening. :santa::beerchug::drink4:

·
Super Moderator
11,483 Posts
2.5 hours; a record. Used everything in the pic posted except 2 cans of beans but added one can of diced tomatoes and a can of beer.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,265
Spoon standing good!

Looks like the stove top is gonna need a bit of scrubbing now though...

·
Super Moderator
11,483 Posts
Spoon standing good!

Looks like the stove top is gonna need a bit of scrubbing now though...
Spoon standing = 10/10 chili.

I'll clean the stovetop tomorrow.

Or maybe I'll let Miss Lisa do it. :surprise:

:wink3:

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
The chili looks good. That's about what it looks like when I make chili as well. Family and friends give me grief for all that goes in to it and the big army-esc mess pot I use. That is until it comes time to eat it and it all gets quiet. Again, nice job on the chili Flex.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Beans Beans the magical fruit the more you eat the more you toot. Love it Flex, Send a bowl over to MN. 3-4 inches of snow last night and still coming down.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Take the extra and pressure can it... will keep for years :)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Why would you can it? It'll be gone in a week or less! :grin:
Based on how many steaks Flex eats for power lifting it maybe only a few days. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Marry Christmas Eve everyone. Hangin with the family this afternoon then heading to 6 pm Christmas Mass. After that we will stop back home, grab a some eggnog and drive around looking a Christmas lights for an hour. Then back home for our traditional viewing of A Christmas Story with a few ****tails of course.

Cheers all. Have a blessed evening.

G

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Which version of Christmas Story do you like?
I like the one with George C. Scott the best. Not just for his performance, I think the supporting cast is better as well. :)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Which version of Christmas Story do you like?
I like the one with George C. Scott the best. Not just for his performance, I think the supporting cast is better as well. :)
The one I'm referring to is with Ralph. You'll shot your eye out. lol

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,276
Hey, it's Saturday night again! Hi everyone! :wave:

Cold and snowy here today. We got around 4" and the temps are dropping now, going down to 15° F tonight. I'm staying inside with the fireplace going and having a few cold beers. Clearing the cars and driveway can wait until tomorrow, I have no plans to try to go anywhere...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Today was a rough one here in NYC. Traffic as almost at a crawl and the snow is still coming down. It's almost 6:00 pm and doesn't look like it will stop at anytime soon. Got my work cut out tomorrow with shoveling the parking spots and garage area. I'm getting to old for this S#!t..

Big John

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
No new snow here just colder then shit. 8f right now and that's the high today. Watching the Playoffs and a few 7n7 are in my future.

·
Super Moderator
11,483 Posts
No new snow here just colder then shit.
Same.

Took Mrs Flex and Mini Me out for a nice (crazy expensive) lunch and now we are drinking a few near frozen beers (they've been outside for a while) and listening to tunes.

:beerchug:

:beer_yum::beer_yum::beer_yum::beer_yum:

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
We got about 2 or 3 inches of snow here the other day, but it's been between 0 and 10 degrees for days, so it was light and fluffy and not a problem to clear off the driveway.

I'd complain about the cold, but one of my favorite places to visit is Jackson, WY, and it's been -20 with a wind chill of -35!! :yikes:
I'll keep my 10 degree weather, Thank You Very Much!

1261 - 1280 of 1306 Posts