Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1306 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there's no Saturday night drinking thread, I thought I'd start one. :)

I went to a Father-Daughter dance with my 7 year old girl earlier and now I'm having a few cold ones and working on my digital art...

Attachments

·
Registered
897 Posts
Had a yard sale today at my in-laws.

Funny story. They have an underground pool and its still covered. There are 1000's of tadpoles on top of the cover in the 2" of water on top. My 10 year old son found some old plastic containers in the basement and started filling the containers with tadpoles and selling them. He actually made $60 selling freaking tadpoles. Lol

Watching the NASCAR race now on my only night off then heading to bed. 35 laps to go.

·
Super Moderator
11,483 Posts
1rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

:beerchug:

:cowsmile:

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
I dont have a daughter and my 21 yr old son wont dance with me....but I did work today and took the SRT out for a short drive this evening...now I too am having a "few" and did some art work...

/

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
im drinkin to numb my mind so i dont think so much whether to buy this new srt8 or not lol and just naturally have the answer when i wake up in the morning.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Just about to race in my living room via Gran Turismo 5. It is much cheaper than a track day. Here is a couple of samples of my artwork in the photomode of this game.

Attachments

·
Registered
985 Posts
Had a couple earlier today. Painted my grille and started getting light headed, so I switched to Monster. Now I'm just sitting here watching the weather channel waiting to see if any of these storms are gonna hit us. Chargers been in the garage since 4 this afternoon.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Krewzer- Still in one piece out there?

I'm watching the WX Channel this morning and it was, and still is, nasty out there! :eek:

·
Registered
985 Posts
Yeah. Everything literally went just North and South of Manhattan. All we got was rain. Bout to watch the news to see how bad Wichita is.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
11,483 Posts
Hey everyone! :wave:
'Sup Big D?

Just chilling with Miss Foxxxy and holy hell she looks great tonight.

Smells good too.

I love womens. They smell nice.

Me? Not so much. Hit the gym today and haven't showered yet. LMAO.

brb........

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
I drove over to the 154st. High performance gathering and took a few pics of the cars that hang out there every Saturday night. I posted them on my thread.

Big John :beerchug:

·
Super Moderator
11,483 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Another saturday! Damn not sure where this one went but finally sitting down and having a beer...didnt even drive the car today....

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Another saturday! Damn not sure where this one went but finally sitting down and having a beer...didnt even drive the car today....
I didn't drive mine either. It's covered in bug splatter from a 200 mile drive to upstate PA on Thursday and crusted in yellow/green pollen. I haven't washed it because it supposed to rain here for the next 3 days. In fact, it just started pouring rain just a little while ago.

It should start to soften up the bug-guts soon...:)

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
I didn't drive mine either. It's covered in bug splatter from a 200 mile drive to upstate PA on Thursday and crusted in yellow/green pollen. I haven't washed it because it supposed to rain here for the next 3 days. In fact, it just started pouring rain just a little while ago.

It should start to soften up the bug-guts soon...:)
Yuck! I hate seeing bugs on the front of my car and its that time of year again....

I picked up a free jug of Bugs B Gone made by Seafoam...havent used it and hate to say I am curious to see how it works!

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
DD,

I have a program I need to send you :)

1 - 20 of 1306 Posts