Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And got a 2004 Audi A6 SLine 2.7T. Looks expensive as hell, reasonably fast, and is loaded with tons of features that took me a couple weeks to find in an rt, but was still 5-8grand more. Much smoother than the charger, legendary awd, n is a ***** magnet like no other ;). Happy I made this choice. But i still love the chargers. I guess this is farewell..lol

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
And got a 2004 Audi A6 SLine 2.7T. Looks expensive as hell, reasonably fast, and is loaded with tons of features that took me a couple weeks to find in an rt, but was still 5-8grand more. Much smoother than the charger, legendary awd, n is a ***** magnet like no other ;). Happy I made this choice. But i still love the chargers. I guess this is farewell..lol

the charger looks more expensive and it would get u a lot more girls over that Audi

·
Registered
375 Posts

SORRY... I Think This is more of a chick magnet...:grin:
Lets Vote......

But to each his own, Glad you got a car you enjoy....

·
Registered
48 Posts
you've got yourself a good reliable car, congrats! But it doesn't hold a candle to a charger's looks and sex appeal.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looks expensive as hell

I don't understand this? You search for cars that "look" expensive as hell? I don't get it?

At any rate. The AWD on that thing is sick! It will be fun in the winter. I personally think the Charger looks much sexier. I'm not a huge of your 2004 models styling. I would have searched for a 2005, you missed the new styling by a year.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I love Audis too, but they're a completely different beast from the Charger. I might buy an S4 if I can ever justify the price tag it comes with in Canada...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't understand this? You search for cars that "look" expensive as hell? I don't get it?

At any rate. The AWD on that thing is sick! It will be fun in the winter. I personally think the Charger looks much sexier. I'm not a huge of your 2004 models styling. I would have searched for a 2005, you missed the new styling by a year.

Looks expensive as hell..it is a luxury car, but some luxury cars blend in..they dont look their price...you know what i mean. I think there are some base rt's that dont look like they cost in the upper 20's/30's either. They look like they are inexpensive cars. But in general they look great.

The AWD is crazy, I went through a backwoods road today (very twisty, doesnt look like much but those small gradual turns are tricky, the road is about big enough to accomidate a car and a motorcycle) ( http://tinyurl.com/3clm7x )

and it didnt slip a bit even going pretty fast, it did break traction and slide, but the car kept going where i had the wheel pointed. It was incredible..

And the new a6's were out of my price range by about 6k

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Much smoother than the charger, legendary awd, n is a ***** magnet like no other ;). I guess this is farewell..lol
In Texas, the Audis are d*ck-magnets, and they'll shoot you round here for that!!!:lol: :lol:

Just kiddin, Dropscience, those are nicely engineered cars. Good luck.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Much smoother than the charger, legendary awd, n is a ***** magnet like no other ;).
Yeah, I bet a middle-aged, married for 30 years, going through a mid-life crisis, salesman told you this... :lol: Just kidding (not really), enjoy!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In Texas, the Audis are d*ck-magnets, and they'll shoot you round here for that!!!:lol: :lol:

Just kiddin, Dropscience, those are nicely engineered cars. Good luck.
haha, im in maryland..it's pretty northern in terms of culture until you go into southern md eastern shore a lot of my GA relatives gave me flack for getting the car

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
haha, im in maryland..it's pretty northern in terms of culture until you go into southern md eastern shore a lot of my GA relatives gave me flack for getting the car
Just tell them that at least it ain't a V.W. :slapper:
See ya.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
the charger looks more expensive and it would get u a lot more girls over that Audi
No kidding

I have never heard of an Audi A6 described as a chick magnet!

But that is a great buy

The AWD is a killer

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Yep, I really miss my 2.7T sometimes. With the GIAC X firmware and some minor tweaks, mine ran a 13.6 (though I had a 6sp manual...I think the S lines all have automatics). There are lots of performance mods available for that engine. Enjoy!

Best,

·
Registered
112 Posts

I highly doubt the part in red but what does matter is you love your new car.:lol:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Congrats and they are fun cars. I would highly recommend an exteneded warranty as Audi turbo's blow out there oil seals often. It is a very expensive repair bill and well worth it to upgrade to aftermarkets when they go. I would have gone for the S4 but to each their own.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Glad you got a car you like, but you could've likely gotten a 2006 SRT8 for same amount of cash and I can guarantee its more of chick magnet. The charger was on lots of magazines sexiest car lists... but if you like you're Audi that's all that really matters.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts