Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I am getting an estimated 72k check from the Department of Veterans affairs, US Treasury for back pay on my Military Disability... What better thing to spend it on then my car right (Not all of course) I am gonna list my upgrades im gonna do, if anyone is crafty with cut and paste and create the image let me know.. so im starting with an 06 Black R/T:

SLP Loudmouth 1 maybe 2 if its gonna drone my ass
SRT-8 hood, Spoiler
22" Jacks and Five Rims with Pirelli shoes by KMC
Grip Tunings Charger body kit on their page, also those rims on the charger in their site is the Rims im talkin about.
Pioneer AVIC Z2 cause im tired of no DVD play and tiny GPS screen.
Intake
Custom Engine cover graphics
Carbon Fiber Interior for Dash
Also maybe a HHP stage 1-2-3 kit, but probably not cause I dont wanna void the warranty, but skipping all that power when I have the money is gonna be hard.
Did I forget anything? Oh yes, the Devil/Angel Eyes and rear blackouts.. That outta do it
Whats everyone think.. put that together in your mind.. I think it would be tight right? Well doesnt matter it will be for me..
Oh and those tight skull emblems from Billet

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
i would just get another car with that money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like a challenger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Think I would trade up to the SRT and go from there........................

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know thats true but I WOULD only do that if I could get rid of the Charger for a good deal, I paid 30 out the door and id only get 20 outta it.. too much a loss and I do love the car.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
You have any left over, I'll take a SRT-8 hood as well. :D

Good that your disability got worked out though. You deserve to play with it. Drive on!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
i would invest at least 3/4 of that money and spend the rest on a car 72k is quite a sum...very nice...GL...

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Congrats on your check that's great, im sure you definetly deserve it. I say spend it on what you want and have fun, lifes to short. How bout some cutouts, they sound pretty sweet?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YES! I want to still get a different exhaust but with cutouts.. WHERE THE Fcuk do I find them? Also yeah I dont plan on blowin it all on my stupid car.. Im gonna save around 30 twords a home, for when I decide to use my VA loan home loan, and then im gonna get a used toyhauler and some quads, then a used boat, the girl already got the truck but we need some play toys, its too hot here to do nothing all summer, we need a used cheap boat.. then with the toyhauler and toys we should be set all year long..

·
Registered
708 Posts
YES! I want to still get a different exhaust but with cutouts.. WHERE THE Fcuk do I find them? Also yeah I dont plan on blowin it all on my stupid car.. Im gonna save around 30 twords a home, for when I decide to use my VA loan home loan, and then im gonna get a used toyhauler and some quads, then a used boat, the girl already got the truck but we need some play toys, its too hot here to do nothing all summer, we need a used cheap boat.. then with the toyhauler and toys we should be set all year long..
Congrats on getting rated. Waiting on one myself - got the first a few years back and it helps for sure! Don't know where you're at, but i have a Bayliner capri that I would like to sell.

·
Registered
608 Posts
i would invest at least 3/4 of that money and spend the rest on a car 72k is quite a sum...very nice...GL...
Very sound advice I had a friend of a friend that got a $60 K court settlement and he pissed it away and got robbed of all of it in 2 weeks. with that said you could get a b1tchen paint job

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah it was a biotch.. it took a year and three months for my initial rating and im pushing 3 years for this final rating.. (times since I got out in Nov 04)

·
Registered
294 Posts
I build custom trailers/toy haulers not far from you...about 30 min drive...
here's our website http://brownmotorspts.com
We have some used ones too

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh now **** see, thats awesome.. oops can I say **** on here? Oh well... anyways.. yeah thats a good note.. ill have to keep that in mind, Dunno exactely when I get check but its just gonna grow by about 2300 bucks a month till I get it anyways..

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
obtw i hear dmhperformance is the place to get the cutouts im debating as im still saving for headers, maybe afterwards ill get those.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
HHP stage 3, Kooks long tubes, DMH ecutouts (do a google search for DMH) and several sets of rear tires.

·
Registered
607 Posts
And one of the best things is that it's tax free money. I used my lump sum to buy a house along with the money from a resto 1980 vette that I sold. So now I owe 100k on a 200k house :D I didn't use it to pay off the cars that I had at the time because both were 0% interest.

At least you get to spend it on what you want. My ole lady just informed me that the 6k I had saved up for a supercharger will be going towards a swimming pool. Actually she got my youngest daughter to start wheedleing me and I'm a real big sucker for her. Sigh, Oh well I prolly would've killed myself anyway.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts