Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my dealership yesterday morning and they said it wouldn't be in for a few days so I was like cool. Then I jump on the forums and see that AZCHARGER said there was a Daytona at Tempe Dodge so I wanted to go see it. Then my father calls me and tells me that Larry Miller also has one. So by this time I'm thinking to my self, there are 2 Daytona's sitting on car lots and none of them are mine...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?? Well then I went down to Bill Luke (Where I ordered mine from) and played dumb and asked if they had any Daytonas on the lot. Sure enough they had one too, and it was not mine! But as I was leaving, I saw another Daytona sitting off in the corner of the lot wedged between to Magnums. Walked up to it and looked at it....and it had my name on the window!! I guess it has been sitting there for 2 days and no one told me!!! I was pissed but happy at the same time...very weird feeling. But now is #0911 is sitting in my driveway in Scottsdale, AZ

WOOHOO!!!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Congrats goman, how about some pics for us :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Grats GoManDaytona.... cherish that number :)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Potsie said:
Grats GoManDaytona.... cherish that number :)
Man I was going to say that!!! :) Congrats GoManDaytona. :happy:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Yet again, "Trust but verify!!!!!!!" is the catchphrase. If your dealer tells you "The sun will rise in the east", you can go with that. Anything else, check.

And I know some dealers are not like that, but folks dont have a "Woodhouse quality" joint.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
SWEET! CONGRATS!

Lets race Daytona vs. Daytona! :lol:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
congrats bud.... can't wait to join the ranks of the Arizona Daytona Club shortly... :D

·
Registered
403 Posts
very nice. If you dont mind me asking here as I am quite proud to see that you now have your car. What gives it the extra 10 hp. As well where are those pics?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
GoofyGuy said:
What gives it the extra 10 hp.
Straight through muffler and improved intake. :D

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
GoofyGuy said:
really and it adds no torque. O well on with the pics.
Sure it adds torque. Where do you think the extra HP comes from? The HP fairy?

It just doesn't add to the peak torque.

Congrats on the new Daytona!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Straight through muffler and improved intake.
I have a FACTORY R/T intake for sale now! :lol:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congratulation on the ride!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well the pics are coming...not sure when but they are coming. The car is sweet and I love turning heads! Yeah...considering that your car has a mod on it, i think you would whoop me AZCHARGER!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
so are the Daytonas heading to the Pavliions this weekend? and if so... is it ok if I park my AV next to you guys... or do I need to hide it behind the home depot... :D

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Yep, I`ll be there! :grin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts