1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on the Gibson Site:

http://www.gibsonperformance.com/free.asp

Free Exhaust Offer

Gibson Exhaust is offering a FREE aluminized exhaust for the following vehicles.

These are the vehicles GIBSON needs for R & D... READ the info at the bottom of this page!

VEHICLES NEEDED FOR R & D

DODGE
2006 MODELS

Terms and Conditions of Free Gibson Aluminized Exhaust System offer:

You will be required to bring your vehicle to Gibson Performance in Corona, CA during our normal business hours, Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (951) 372-1220
It must be a completely stock vehicle. NOT lifted or lowered.
We need the vehicle for a minimum of 48 hours for taking measurements, prototyping and final installation.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR VEHICLE
I UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL BRING MY VEHICLE TO THE GIBSON FACILITY IN CORONA, CA
NOTE: If your vehicle is not listed and you live in the Southern California area, you can be put on our list for future R&D projects. Use the CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR VEHICLE button above and tell us to "put you on the future R&D list." contact.asp
-----------------------------------
Not sure if you'll have to pay for labor but if you live in So. Cal it maybe worth a trip to see...

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
very cool.....this is the only time i have ever wished i lived in california (i am kidding cali guys). this is one hell of a deal and i would jump at this in a heartbeat.....someone out there has to be jumping on this one.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I like gibson products, however they have never done car exhausts... only trucks...

I do have some contacts who have some contacts who know a guy who is high up at gibson... might see if they would do an LX exhaust kit... :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
I wish Corsa would come out with an exhaust. :whistle:

·
Registered
290 Posts
A Little Too Far From Florida... But I'd Go If They Were Going To Throw A Set Of Headers On It Too......lol...i Can Always Dream...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bluonyx said:
I wish Corsa would come out with an exhaust. :whistle:
Corsa makes a nice product ! B&B, Billy Boat, makes systems very similar to Corsa, and i see they don't have one for the Charger either. If there's anyone who lives in the Pheonix area they should contact them and offer their car for the guinea pig.

free is good!! muffman

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Illexhaustu said:
Corsa makes a nice product ! B&B, Billy Boat, makes systems very similar to Corsa, and i see they don't have one for the Charger either. If there's anyone who lives in the Pheonix area they should contact them and offer their car for the guinea pig.

free is good!! muffman

hmmmmm :whistle:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Let me know if your in So Cal. My car is the test car for the Gibson CARB approved headers for the 300c. The cat back system is in the works. I've had the headers for about 2 month. The powerband is great, now I just need the rest of the system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts