Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah! It's nice to meet you. I've been lurking these boards for about a week or so since I got my new charger(her name is Charlotte) and I can tell I'm gonna learn a lot from you guys. (by the way, picture of my car is in the sig)

And um, yeah just thought I'd share! Thanks for reading my post :D

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
So yeah! It's nice to meet you. I've been lurking these boards for about a week or so since I got my new charger(her name is Charlotte) and I can tell I'm gonna learn a lot from you guys. (by the way, picture of my car is in the sig)

And um, yeah just thought I'd share! Thanks for reading my post :D
Welcome!

BTW, no pic in your sig. :(

We are looking forward to seeing it! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks guys :D

And yeah! I just love the power from the 5.7. It's such an amazing ride.

Yeah I don't know why the picture didn't show, I'll figure it out though. Here's a link to the picture http://i.imgur.com/5ItZ1gN.png

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome from MA. Have had my Maxine for 3 weeks now. Congrats on the ride you're gonna love it!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Gates! I already do love it more than anything I've ever loved in the world... Okay I'm exaggerating a little but you get the idea lol

And congrats on your new purchase too!

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Welcome to the forum:rocker:

Big John From New York City:beerchug:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Niiiice. Another 08 Inferno Red R/T, really rare breed for 08 models :) (seriously, 08s are uncommon in general).

Personally I would lose the chrome on the tails. The 06-08 tails red blends in with the IR

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really? I wonder why they're so rare... Honestly though I like the chrome on the tail lights. Matches the chrome wheels quite nicely in my opinion.

Also on an unrelated note.... how do I stop getting emails when someone responds to the thread? I tried going under edit profile and customize settings or something like that and clicked the option where no one sends emails but I still get them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts