Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed these yesterday. Fairly simple, but I did have to jack up the rear to be able to get enough room to get my hands in there. Very tight space.

I also did the 9011 headlights mod. Did seem to help some, but not the improvement I was hoping for.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Installed these yesterday. Fairly simple, but I did have to jack up the rear to be able to get enough room to get my hands in there. Very tight space.

I also did the 9011 headlights mod. Did seem to help some, but not the improvement I was hoping for.
those marker lights look great! where did you get them from? Also, what is the 9011 headlight mod?

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
9011 mod is a headlight that’s slightly brighter I believe.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those marker lights look great! where did you get them from? Also, what is the 9011 headlight mod?
Got the marker lights on Amazon. Just do a search for 15-19 charger marker lights. Beware, that area, especially the rear. Not a lot of room with tire on. But manageable. The 9011 conversion modifys a 9011 to fit into a 9005 housing. Brighter as its a HIR light. You can google what needs ro be trimmed on the 9011 to make it fit

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Got the marker lights on Amazon. Just do a search for 15-19 charger marker lights. Beware, that area, especially the rear. Not a lot of room with tire on. But manageable. The 9011 conversion modifys a 9011 to fit into a 9005 housing. Brighter as its a HIR light. You can google what needs ro be trimmed on the 9011 to make it fit
Awesome thanks for replying!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts