Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... So I have been wanted to do the LED tail lights for sometime but when I looked on EBAY, I never found any that I liked nor did I ever see where they showed any installed on a charger. Well I looked recently and there it was. The kind that I would end up buying shown installed on a Charger. YES they are from EBAY, however if you know who your dealing with you shouldn't have to worry about being ripped off. I have pictures to show and will add them to the post once I get home and throw them on here. I think they turned out really nice.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
sweet,cant wait for the pics....

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
No Pics? You broke the Cardinal Rule! :D

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
No pics?.....Fail!!!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts

I know the LEDs your talking about. They should look great man. :D

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I know,he did tease the hell out of us huh,lol

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Man I normally hate tge led tails but they look good aginst the white:bigthumb:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice tails... looks like fitment is good
Yeah fitment was real good. I had to tweak one of the screws that we use to mount the cap on cause it wasn't all the way into the back of the lense. But after that and popping my factory harness off of the original they fit like a glove....I have had alot of complements... Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I like those. They look good. I love my tinted tails but sometimes I want these instead due to legalities.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Your tails look great gladiator, what's a fix it ticket out there?

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
No idea. I love my tails. They look sick and they are bright even tinted. I'm not worried about police. A month ago a State Trooper flew out of a speed trap in a 65 and got behind me for doing 80. He could have pulled me over for both. He just rode my bumper for 2 miles before pulling along side me, nodding and driving off. I've had lots of cops behind me with no problems. I worry about the day some idiot hits me and blames the tails even though they are really bright. This evening at dusk I noticed in my rear view mirror the white reflectors on a telephone pole catching the light and turning red a full 3-400 feet away. There was still natural light to drown it out. I still worry sometimes. :(

·
Registered
486 Posts
where you bought these taillights?
you have more pics of these?
THX

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts