Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I did a couple WOT runs yesterday (about 10 seconds each) and my torque was low. It was shifting o.k., but my G-Tech showed my torque at around 200 lbs, when it had been at about 410 lbs earlier that day. Then, I smelled burning. It did not smell like coolant or brakes, I am afraid it might have been more of a transmission smell. I popped the hood, but couldn't really smell it too much there. I smelled it more from in back of the car. I did not see any leaks though.

The car drove and shifted fine, but I continued to smell it as I drove. Not as strong though. The smell went away and was fine after a little bit as I drove it to my friend's house. When I drove it back home later, it was fine for awhile, but then I smelled it again a little bit. Anyone have any ideas what might be going on??

Oh, and my signature is not up to date. I have a Spartan cam, SLP Underdrive pulley, and Ported Throttle Body as well. These were installed about a month or so ago. (custom tuned).

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Im curious too i sometimes get something like that after i race in autostick mode.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts