Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone use these? I'm debating on having the modules installed. I already have the 1 touch up and 1 touch down on the front windows, so that's not a big factor to me... But it would be nice to have the back windows like that also (while having the ability to control the windows from the remote). All feedback is appreciated, whether its positive or negative. Thanks

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I had them on my old Cobra. It was neat, but I really didnt use it much. The modules get pretty pricey, and to do all 4 windows, you will need 2.

With that said, when I do my alarm, I will probably do them anyway. :D Mostly for the one touch use. I currently only have the DR door. :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
I had them on one of my old cars for the windows and the sunroof. Very cool when you pull up somewhere and hit the arm button and as you walk away everything goes up and closes and locks.:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

More of a cool thing then needed. But very cool.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had them on one of my old cars for the windows and the sunroof. Very cool when you pull up somewhere and hit the arm button and as you walk away everything goes up and closes and locks.:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

More of a cool thing then needed. But very cool.
I had them on my old Cobra. It was neat, but I really didnt use it much. The modules get pretty pricey, and to do all 4 windows, you will need 2.

With that said, when I do my alarm, I will probably do them anyway. :D Mostly for the one touch use. I currently only have the DR door. :)
Thanks for the replies guys... I don't want to pass on it now, and then regret it later... May as well get it done while everything else is done. sLOWDOHC, about how much do you think it would add to the install price (assuming I provide my own modules)?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Well it would appear only the Dr door wire has to be grabbed in the door, the other 3 windows are in the dr kick panel; so its really not that difficult. So I would say $75-150 depending on the shop.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts