Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me a reason why I shouldn't install this in my '06 R/T?

http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=D30000

I think I'm going to at least get the catback system but I'm not sure if I should go ahead with the headers too.

Any thoughts or advice?

·
Registered
83 Posts
No reason not to install that... I've heard nothing but good things about them..... The loudmouth I catbacks with the headers might be a little "too" loud for some people.... maybe a little "too" much cabin noise on the highway... but it's all personal preference... If you like a little more subdued sound, like I do, you can get the loudmouth II catbacks. This is the setup I've been thinking about doing.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe they're having a sale on the SLP I's right now. Being that the Charger is fairly quite stock I'm thinking that the SLP I wouldn't be too much...but putting on the headers too? Nother story perhaps.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I know there's people on here with that setup... maybe someone has some sound clips posted up.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
This, and the LM 1 is exactly what Im going for. like everyone else has stated, it's personal preference. speaking for myself I think a muscle car should wake the dead. so yeah, I figure this setup, a programmer, and the afe stage II that just showed up and I'll be ok performance wise for a while.

If you do get this before me, please post some videos and sound clips!

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
That's what I'm wanting to do for the cat-back. Still unsure if I wanna go Mopar, Kooks or SLP for headers and cats, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts