Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Asking 125+shipping alos comes with belt. Any questions please ask. SOLD

Asking 250+shipping for programmer SOLD

350+shipping for kicker sub and amp have only had it about 2 1/2 months brand new. Its the one that fits in the trunk that comes with the SRT-8. Please let me know. pay pal please.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
is the pulley new or use?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
used pm sent

·
Registered
366 Posts
Where can I find more information for this kicker sub & amp? Would this be plug & play on my Daytona (it has the rear deck sub)?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
yes sup is plug on play tak like 30 min to install and sounds great. here a link on what it looks like and how much it cost new.

http://www.moparsupercenter.com/mop...att-amplifier-charger-lx77kick04.html?cat=103
Is the kicker sub/amp the aftermarket kit complete with harness and mounting bracket, or just the sub in a box with the amp removed from an SRT8?

You must have the harness to install, it cannot be bought seperately. I believe the SRT8's have the harness from the factory and it cannot be removed.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its complete plug in play has everything you need to install. just like the one from mopar supercenter. anything else??

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

here a pic of the pulley and this pulley was made before slp makes them powdercoated now. let me know.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump for sub and amp set up.....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump.......

·
Registered