Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the verge of ordering guys and need your help. Short and simple. Obviously looking at the videos on youtube and on this site the LM 1 is louder than the LM 2 but how much louder is it really? From what i have understood you can buy the LM 2 and if you want them louder just remove the muffler or whatever and it'll make em the LM 1?

Also I've heard the drone in the cabin with the LM 1 is quite more than the LM 2. Hopefully some of you can confirm this.

Also if it isn't too much to ask can you post pictures of the SLP exhaust for those of you who have it?

Thanks

·
Registered
596 Posts
I can only vouch for LM2, and it's not obnoxious at all, but it's definitely noticeable.

·
Registered
804 Posts
i have the lm 1 and everyone says that its supposed to be louder than the lm2...lm1 has more of a raspy loud, that i love...and lm 2's got more of a deeper rumble

·
Registered
919 Posts
I have the LM2 and i love them. Nice deep roar. Havent heard the the LM1 in person.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I bought the LM1 for the louder sound and I couldn't be happier. I was actually just talking to a friend yesterday about how happy I was with my decision to take the louder of the two exhausts. Some people warned me that it may be too loud and others said the drone on the freeways isn't worth it. I think it's the best exhaust you can get for that aggressive, throaty sound and it sure gets a lot of positive attention!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts