Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the SLP Loudmouth 1 from MarylandSpeed (thanks). Delivery date is expected on Thursday will install planned for Sat. I am not savvy with cameras and uploading stuff, so a video is highly unlikely. Maybe pictures. I'm really excited. Drone is your friend, or it better be if you're gonna get this system. I can't wait to here this thing and feel the 75 ponies it's gonna free up! haha just kidding.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Ordered the SLP Loudmouth 1 from MarylandSpeed (thanks). Delivery date is expected on Thursday will install planned for Sat. I am not savvy with cameras and uploading stuff, so a video is highly unlikely. Maybe pictures. I'm really excited. Drone is your friend, or it better be if you're gonna get this system. I can't wait to here this thing and feel the 75 ponies it's gonna free up! haha just kidding.
im excited for you, your gonna love it...

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
like he said^^^^^ u will absolutely love it!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it's installed. My cousin and I did it on Sat. No problem at all. We had only had a jack and jackstands, but all in all it only took about 2 hours. After the install was done we went for a test drive. (Disclaimer: this part is not intended to offend, but it might!) After a WOT jaunt my cousin said "I think IT moved." and the girl that was with us said "I think MINE moved too, and I don't even have one!" Good fun was had by all.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Sweet I'm really thinking of SLP LM I or II. Still not to sure which one I want. Leaning more towards LM I

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hell ya glad u enjoyed it theres not one day i get tired of mine!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts