Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Received my exhaust yesterday and couldn't resist to have it installed. So.. I got of my A$$ and did just that. Here are some pics. Enjoy! Btw.. for those of you contemplating in getting this exhaust I'll tell you one thing. You definitely hear it inside the cabin with windows up which I guess is referred to as drone and MDS really doesn't make the drone any better. However, if you can live with some drone considering your driving a HEMI and imho it's supposed to sound and have some noise and roar to it. Other than the drone factor the exhaust sounds SWEET!!! The deep rumble and distinct sound separates it from all pther exhaust. For the price I think it's a must. Big thanks to www.marylandspeed.com for a smooth transaction and super fast shipping on the exhaust.

New Video, Turn up your speakers!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JNWivyFA4o

Here is what was removed, out with the old and in with the new!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
So what do you think the weight difference is between the SLP and the stock? :D

·
Super Moderator
11,622 Posts
Maryland Speed Rocks! :rocker:

Pics are great, but a video or sound clip would be much better. :)

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Nice, very nice! I want to get an SLP system too along with their headers.

·
Registered
33 Posts
This is the exhaust Im saving up for too. Looks sweet!!! Post a sound clip

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For those awaiting sound clip, I'm charging my camera up once it has some charge I'll go outside and get a sound clip from the back.. Sound clip will be up by tonight...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
yes I am ordering this exhaust today. I heard form another member that this exhaust may hit the cross member under neath, have you seen this or heard this yet?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes I am ordering this exhaust today. I heard form another member that this exhaust may hit the cross member under neath, have you seen this or heard this yet?
That is correct. I had to remove the cross member underneath since it does not fit with the SLP II. No worries though, It still secured snugly.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
hmmm, I remember there was much debate over if that was actually needed for the vehicle or not

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
How big are the tips on the LM? I'm considering on ordering mine in a few weeks

·
Registered
409 Posts
Congrats!! it looks Awesome!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thats a nice mod, Yeah wheres the sound clip.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
It's quieter than I thought would be though.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Awesome! The drone definitely gets better as the system breaks in (or I'm going deaf). I've been playing with the length of the tips to see if it makes a difference, but it's always there. It also gets much deeper and rumblier. You'll love it.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It's quieter than I thought would be though.
I have heard clips where its pretty loud, others where its kinda quiet. I think the general rule of thumb is the LM2 is somewhat quiet when the LM1 is just balls out loud.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts