Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been looking into getting one for awhile and was looking for some community feedback good/bad? worth it? is it a noticeable differance? any info would be grate Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!
MODS are: intake,flowmaster catback,180T-sat,TBS,PERADTOR 91 CAI

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i hear its a great mod for the buck. Not sure how true it is but they claim it adds up to 10hp.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I do not have one YET...
But I will be getting it when I have my Long Tube Headers put in.
From what I have seen and heard. Its makes a difference..
I'll get in contact with BMC perfomance. They are going to do my.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hhp was the pully,belt and crank bolt for a little over 200 so i thinks thats the way im gonna go but anyone with the SLP chime in on what u think

·
Registered
182 Posts
It's a tiny difference and only two dynos have shown between 7-9 HP increase. No difference at all with air conditioning or anything else. I couldn't tell if there was any increase in performance as it was installed at the same time as my heads/cam and headers. It was a pain in the butt to get on. I had to use a sledge hammer and 2x4. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
It's a tiny difference and only two dynos have shown between 7-9 HP increase. No difference at all with air conditioning or anything else. I couldn't tell if there was any increase in performance as it was installed at the same time as my heads/cam and headers. It was a pain in the butt to get on. I had to use a sledge hammer and 2x4. Have fun.
there's a tool designed to install it (not needed just makes it a helluva lot easier)

I had mine put on by itself, no difference in my A/C.

as for performance there seemed to be a harder/quicker throttle response. It just kinda gave the pedal more "UMPH"

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
there's a tool designed to install it (not needed just makes it a helluva lot easier)

I had mine put on by itself, no difference in my A/C.

as for performance there seemed to be a harder/quicker throttle response. It just kinda gave the pedal more "UMPH"
did you install?

·
Registered
2020 Sinamon Stick Charger Scatpack
233 Posts
:slap: Bad Turbo, very bad. Mine was pretty easy I thought. The trick is to heat up the pulley and chill the crankshaft snout. I had mine boiling in water for 10-15 minutes and had a baggie of ice on the crank snout. It slipped all the way on by hand. Using the hammer can damage internals.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I had the 3-jaw puller deal but had to smack it a few times for the first few threads to catch. I didn't hammer it all the way LOL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts