Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Sacramento Raceway this afternoon for a test-n-tune. I have HHP Stage II cam/heads/intake, longtube headers and 3600 Edge Racing torque converter (this thing is worth its weight in gold!). Trans fluid temps never get above 180* after 3 back to back runs!

I get about 15 runs (It is a 1/4 mile buffet so you can drag all you want) and my worst ET was an 11.56. Most runs were in the 11.40s and three runs were in the 11.30s.

Here is my best run:

I1 (60') ... damn sensor is broken (typical Sac Raceway!)
I2 ... 4.642
I3 (1/8th) ... 7.237
MPH (I3) ... 94.628
I4 ... 9.460
E.T. ... 11.337
MPH ... 120.907

506' DA

Whoa!

I wish the damn 60' time sensor was working so I could figure out how much of this is the new torque converter.

Anyways I've got some really cool video evidence for all you doubters out there ;-) Give me a few to load it on youtube.

Funny thing was that when I let the car cool off I'd blow the tires off at launch. Too much power. I need to get some 315/35/17s and maybe I can put that power down brother!

A little more traction, a little better DA and minus another 100 lbs will get me ...????

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
And thats N/A on a stock short block other than cam???!!! :O

·
Registered
939 Posts
Sweet! You've been faster every damn week! Congrats, Jeff...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice run and video!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Thanks. I can't go back to Infineon until I get a cage but will be pushing for a 10.xx in the next couple of weeks with a few extra tricks.

:)
Well excuse the BLANK out of me LOL So the target is to skip low 11's go right to 10's I see :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well excuse the BLANK out of me LOL So the target is to skip low 11's go right to 10's I see :biggrinjester:
That is the plan. I was hoping you wouldn't see this as I don't want to motivate you to go any faster :)

I'm following the Slideway diet plan and will be pulling the belt for the first time. DA is also getting better week by week. We'll see. Traction is the only thing that could be a problem. Oh yeah, and the fact that the track may have a problem with me not having a rollbar.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts