Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone making a Six-Pack hood for the chargers? I know of one company that has one in the works ... but its not ready yet. I had one on my Ram and loved it ... plus I havent seen anyone on these forums that has one ... So that makes me want one even more!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i remember those pics came up a while ago and every1 hated them...

i think the guy that owns the charger in the top picture was the one that actually started the thread about his new hood.

personally i think its pretty cool. i like the srt style better though...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I like the hood, looks really aggresive

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NVM .. I figured out where you bought the hood. That company has since been sold and the new company is the one I was referring to in my first post.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I bought a Hood from Hambek for my Ram. Joe lives about 20 mins from me ... but Malibu hasnt made any yet ..

Heres my hood on my ram ... and the reason I love that hood so much.

·
Registered
266 Posts
When I got my hood from Joe, it was one the first batch of hoods from Hambek. Then they had shipping issues with Hambek and he went with another distributor. I was suppose to have the hood within 4 weeks and it took 10. I thought the second batch of hoods were produced by Malibu, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yeah I bought a Hood from Hambek for my Ram. Joe lives about 20 mins from me ... but Malibu hasnt made any yet ..

Heres my hood on my ram ... and the reason I love that hood so much.

I've seen a few of the Ram hoods around here. In my opinion the best looking hood.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I got my hood from Joe, it was one the first batch of hoods from Hambek. Then they had shipping issues with Hambek and he went with another distributor. I was suppose to have the hood within 4 weeks and it took 10. I thought the second batch of hoods were produced by Malibu, but I could be wrong.

This an an email I got from Malibu today.

"Hi Wade,

We are making the Charger hood and almost have the ram-air finished for the 5.7 Hemi. No one has made a intake like ours before, I can't wait for it to be finished. The hood sells for $999.00 and I have one done that I using for the prototyping on the intake. I will post pictures when finished. Thanks Ken"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts