Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually try to get on here using my pda phone and with allthe graphics and other **** going, its really hard for it to load even with my high speed wifi connection.

you can go to vbulletin.org and get bunch of free mobile style and set it so that it will auto select that mobile style whenever someone access the site using either a pda phone or any mobile phone.

ps. owner of a vbulletin forum and i've done such a thing so pm me if you need help with it.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Atleast 2k of my post and 99% of the last year of txt have been from my phone.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
What kind of phone is it? If it is Blackberry OS or Windows mobile just go here http://www.opera.com/products/ and download the Opera mobile browser. Thats what I use on my Palm with WM and I can load anything.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes I can load everything on my phone too. I have HTC touch pro 2... its just that its a lot of hassle loading it.

I mean every big site now have a mobile version of their site. From social network to forum and news websites

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I don't mean to thread crap this is just my 2cents. I hate mobil versions of anything especally now that phones have real Internet being auto routed to a pos mobil site tgen having to find the full version link takes way longer than just loading tge full version. I can't even use yahoo anymore from my iPhone because it auto loads tge mobil version now.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well with vbulletin software, you can install styles and such and set it as manual so that the user can select it or add a hack so that it will do the auto mobile detect. So adding it manual without the auto detect hack should be the option then

btw. what kind of hood is that you got on and where can I get it?

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
CDC shaker hood. It's starting to crack and tho so I don't reccomend it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CDC shaker hood. It's starting to crack and tho so I don't reccomend it.
as long as it wont flew off while im trying then thats ok. I have read horror stories about most of these aftermarket hood and me being the type of guy that dont drive below 80 on the beltway

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
No it won't just fly off. I'm ordering a vfn 6pack with my tax return. Just put hood pins in whatever you get.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
LXF has the mobile version, I agree I think it would be nice for the forum alot of ppl have these now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts