Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone mounted the roof mounted antennea for Sirius radio per their instructions?

Anyone using Sirius antenea just on the dash or back shelf?

Performance?

Thanks for the 411...

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I have an aftermarket sirius receiver. I had the antenna sitting on the rear deck and it worked like a charm. Once I got my windows tinted I no longer got any reception so I had to move it to the outside of the car. I got some velcro that had double sided tape and stuck it to the back window in the lower right hand side. Most people wouldn't even notice if I didn't point it out. I ran the wire through the trunk and along side the head liner to the receiver that I mounted in the sunglasses holder

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an aftermarket sirius receiver. I had the antenna sitting on the rear deck and it worked like a charm. Once I got my windows tinted I no longer got any reception so I had to move it to the outside of the car. I got some velcro that had double sided tape and stuck it to the back window in the lower right hand side. Most people wouldn't even notice if I didn't point it out. I ran the wire through the trunk and along side the head liner to the receiver that I mounted in the sunglasses holder

LOL you make that sound so easy! I'm sure it wasn't. A couple of questions.
1) You used velcro with double sided tape on the outside of your rear windshield to mount the antenae? How does weather effect that?

2) How did you get power to your receiver?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts