Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
:confused: Looks like a Magnum wheel to me?
Sure does to me, too, but the seller sounds confident that it's a Charger SRT8 wheel removed off his personal '07 Charger SRT8..

Perhaps it's just the angle of the photo?

-R

·
Registered
443 Posts
That is with out a doubt a maggy wheel.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I just received an e-mail from the person selling the rim he was was greatfull to me for pointing out the mistake; here is the reply :)

Thank you...!!! Thank you...!!! Thank you...!!!You are absolutely CORRECT... and I extend my apology to you (the only bidder so far)and the 'Watchers'...MY descriptive info explaining the 3 styles is correct... but then I goofed by going ahead and identifying this Magnum rim as that of a Charger... I would like to try and REVISE the posting to substitute 'MAGNUM' for 'Charger'... but cannot do so as long as your bid is present... I will necessarily have to CANCEL your bid to do so... and it cannot be reinstated... Tell me... Do you want a Magnum or Charger Wheel???... I an best straighten out the matter with you with a personal 'PHONE conversation, or... ... Call me briefly @ 360-________... then I'll spend the LD $$ by calling you back... In the meantime I'll cancel your bid and try to REVISE the posting to correctly reflect 'MAGNUM'... Again THANX for the correction... and accept my APOLOGY for the error...
Seems like a nice guy!!??:nervous s

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Indeed - many would have just sold it and played dumb..or just ignored ya. Glad you got it sorted out though before you did actually buy it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.