Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new Charger R/T, so far the car has been lowered, 22" staggered Asanti wheels with staggered Nitto NT420S tires, custom painted tailights, and MagnaFlow exhaust. More mods coming soon, will post pics. Sold my 300C (too many on the road) and love the Charger, cant wait for the SRT!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
got any pics showing the stance from the rear?

As much as I hate big rims... I like the 22's in black.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is the best rear shot I have. The other pic is the same car with different rims, which do you like better the black or the chrome? The chrome ones are 9.5f, and 11r, the black are 8.5f, and 10r, kind of a weak set up compared to the chrome. I am thinking about doing the style and size of the chrome rims but in black, I like the deeper lip and the black is growing on me. The lowering kit is Eibach.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
personally I would go with black rims... but I am known on the truck forum I belong to as the anti-bling... LOL

oh let us know how you like the tires.... I plan on swapping to those when I get my Charger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
Stay with the black, really looks evil :evil: I think on most cars 22's and bigger look "cartoony" but the black is subtle enough to pull it off..In the famous words of Paris Hilton, "that's hot!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
This ride is tough!!! You did a good job hooking it up. Rims, tints, and lowering kit. Can't get much cleaner than that... kinda jealous though, my dealer told me that he wouldn't get the hemi until after the summer so I had to settle for the sxt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
KC Trends said:
Sold my 300C (too many on the road) and love the Charger, cant wait for the SRT!
Went to MIA and that all i saw was 300s and magnums. i hope chargers dont get to popular :embarrese
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
Charged Up! said:
This ride is tough!!! You did a good job hooking it up. Rims, tints, and lowering kit. Can't get much cleaner than that... kinda jealous though, my dealer told me that he wouldn't get the hemi until after the summer so I had to settle for the sxt.
Aww that sucks :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
RonRacer said:
Went to MIA and that all i saw was 300s and magnums. i hope chargers dont get to popular :embarrese
Then I'm afraid you will be disappointed. This is a mass produced vehicle people, and one that Dodge is banking on selling a bunch of, and I hope they do. It will be more popular than the 300 in my opinion due to it's lower price and more sporty looks. It's their bread and butter family car. If you want exclusivity, get the SRT-8 version, that will give you something not many others will have.

With regards to the rims, do you ever do anything with a simple 5 or 6 spoke design? I'm not really into the bling factor. I'd love to see a Charger with some aftermarket 5, 6, or 7 spoke rims. Now that would be sweet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,078 Posts
KC Trends said:
This is the best rear shot I have. The other pic is the same car with different rims, which do you like better the black or the chrome? The chrome ones are 9.5f, and 11r, the black are 8.5f, and 10r, kind of a weak set up compared to the chrome. I am thinking about doing the style and size of the chrome rims but in black, I like the deeper lip and the black is growing on me. The lowering kit is Eibach.
Who makes the black rims in the pic? I looked all through kctrends.com, and I couldn't find them. :sad:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Big Country said:
If you want exclusivity, get the SRT-8 version, that will give you something not many others will have.
Damn good idea, Chris :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We have a taillens spray that comes from Japan, Mask off the reverse lights spray to your desired darkness, let dry and clear coat with automotive clear (5 coats looks good), then wet sand, buff and done deal. Looks good to me! Let me know if you need some of the spray.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
just add the blacked out Daytona grill to that Silver Steel w/black rims, and you'll have exactly what I had in mind (although I doubt I'd go any higher than 18s or 20s, on rim diameter). Awesome look regardless!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
I still want to know about those rims. Brand, price, etc... :whistle:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top