·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump to the top

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I am checking on here to see if anyone would be interested in buying any of the pieces, I am planning on replacing it with a body kit. I will have (all SRT8):

-Front Fascia w/honeycomb grill (Has my custom paint, so it will have to be sanded/repainted to match your car)
-Rear Bumper (Bright Silver Metallic Clearcoat)
-Side skirt/rocker moldings (Bright Silver Metallic Clearcoat)

I am not sure what to ask for them, I'm thinking $800 for all of it. I would like to sell all together, but I will split up if I have a buyer lined up for all pieces. I would like to sell locally (Detroit area), shipping will be a huge pain...

I don't have pics of anything off the car, it is all still on my car at this time, just trying to figure out how much I can recoup from the price of the body kit.

I might be interested in all of it, but .....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew I would get one of these :rolleyes2:, that is why I wrote...

"I don't have pics of anything off the car, it is all still on my car at this time, just trying to figure out how much I can recoup from the price of the body kit."

As stated, it is still on the car! Read the original post! Look at my avatar pic, that's my car, I'm selling the bumpers and rockers...

The front fascia has some minor scraping on the bottom not visible when on the car, and a couple of minor paint chips from rocks, but it has to be repainted anyway to match your car. The other stuff is perfect...colors are listed, we all know what they look like, pics are really not needed...

If you are actually interested in it, I can take a pic of the bottom of the fascia if need be, and I will take pictures of everything before I send it, and e-mail them to you, I will take them for shipping insurance purposes anyway if being shipped.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

"I don't have pics of anything off the car, it is all still on my car at this time, just trying to figure out how much I can recoup from the price of the body kit."

As stated, it is still on the car! Read the original post! Look at my avatar pic, that's my car, I'm selling the bumpers and rockers...

The front fascia has some minor scraping on the bottom not visible when on the car, and a couple of minor paint chips from rocks, but it has to be repainted anyway to match your car. The other stuff is perfect...colors are listed, we all know what they look like, pics are really not needed...

If you are actually interested in it, I can take a pic of the bottom of the fascia if need be, and I will take pictures of everything before I send it, and e-mail them to you, I will take them for shipping insurance purposes anyway if being shipped.
ANY pics are better than no pics ... but forget it ... I'll look elsewhere ...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Sounds like a fair price but I would need it shipped to me in LA 70592. If you could perhaps ballpark a shipping price?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My guess would be around $150.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If it is any more than that, I will pay the difference if you buy the whole set.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts

Just my .0012 cents

Pictures have always been "the norm" when selling items. Correct in that there are no forum rules requiring pictures of items but as a buyer, wouldnt you want to see the item first? You stated you would be willing to take them, so why not take them and post? Being on your car will give people a better idea how they may look on their car.

I found this post as I am in search of an inexpensive srt8 front end, a rare find but I may get lucky. You prefer local sale to avoid shipping so that rules me out. If you decide you are willing to ship and see this post and if my name comes up in "dibs order", pm me.

thanks
Tom

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
post some pics of your car close up showing off each piece. Especially the front end! someone may like your paint job & dont want to paint over it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
no worry , I have made arrangements to take the front fascia once his new kit gets installed

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Not having a SRT sitting in front of some of us, as mentioned, post some better pics of your car other than just the avatar.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
no worry , I have made arrangements to take the front fascia once his new kit gets installed
So the front facia is spoken for ?

Are the silver side skirts / panels still available and for how much ?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pics

Here are some closeup pics, we finally got a day without rain so I could get some decent ones. As I said, the rear bumper and rockers are in perfect condition. I took some closeups of the fascia under the front where there is some minor scraping. The fascia and rear bumper have been called by members, but as for right now the rockers are available. No one has second dibs on the other parts in case someone backs out.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Some more pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and the rest...

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just my .0012 cents

Pictures have always been "the norm" when selling items. Correct in that there are no forum rules requiring pictures of items but as a buyer, wouldnt you want to see the item first? You stated you would be willing to take them, so why not take them and post? Being on your car will give people a better idea how they may look on their car.

I found this post as I am in search of an inexpensive srt8 front end, a rare find but I may get lucky. You prefer local sale to avoid shipping so that rules me out. If you decide you are willing to ship and see this post and if my name comes up in "dibs order", pm me.

thanks
Tom
You are second, if Canuk RT/RT backs out for some reason, it's yours.

post some pics of your car close up showing off each piece. Especially the front end! someone may like your paint job & dont want to paint over it.
Pics posted...I doubt it, it is a custom paint job and really would only look right on a car that was painted the same way as mine.

Yup, you have first dibs...

Not having a SRT sitting in front of some of us, as mentioned, post some better pics of your car other than just the avatar.
Done, pics are posted.

So the front facia is spoken for ?

Are the silver side skirts / panels still available and for how much ?
Yes, fascia has dibs called x2, the rockers are still available. I am asking $150 pickup or $200 shipped.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
It appears the rockers are the same as what's on my '08 SE+. The rear diffusser would be nice though.,

1 - 20 of 30 Posts