Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could've sworn I saw one out of the corner of my eye on 635. Just want to know if I'm alone or not.... :cool:

·
Registered
964 Posts
i dont know how many silver SRT8s are in dallas but i seen a few on i35 and 635... unless it was you all the time lol

·
Registered
964 Posts
oh and there is also one by my house that i see everyday parked at a business building

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
There was one for sale used at Ewing Pontiac last week (McKinney), and the BMW dealership in Plano has a silver one for sale (used) as well. Both silver, both SRT8s. I also saw a Superbee today on my way to work. Driver was heading N. on the 121 service road around 7:20 on Friday morning. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
saw one

one guy pulled up to starbucks in coppell in one, i dont know if thats yo uor not, but we talkd about exhaust, so i guess theres a few out there

·
Registered
271 Posts
Well which one of you guys was the one this past May that went through the intersection at a 45 degree angle when you saw me waxing my Daytona on Round Grove/3040 near Vista Ridge? Sweet!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
one guy pulled up to starbucks in coppell in one, i dont know if thats yo uor not, but we talkd about exhaust, so i guess theres a few out there

yeah that was me :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts