Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the SE model and my rings are black. Please post a place that I can purchase the silver/chrome rings from. I pretty much want to make the interior look like all the other models as far as the chrome/metal goes.

take care

·
Registered
37 Posts
If painting them is out of the question for you and you can't get them from a junk yard. You can go the shady route and go rent yourself an sxt and swap the parts yourself. But remember that it is morally wrong and "what goes around, comes around.". :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
I too have been looking for a part number in order to get one from the dealer (who was no help whatsoever). I can't believe that no one here knows the part number for the ring set.:(

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
I too have been looking for a part number in order to get one from the dealer (who was no help whatsoever). I can't believe that no one here knows the part number for the ring set.:(

AFAIK, you CANNOT get JUST the rings, you need the WHOLE dash if you were to order from the dealer. You might want to try Cleavelan-Pick-A-Part, one of the forum vendors.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Isn't that kinda ridiculous? It's a separately-produced part, how could it not?
Not arguing with you (well, yeah, I guess I am...LOL), it's just that it doesn't make sense. As if that was ever a quantifying reason:confused:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It seems as if it would be an easy part to get. The part is produced apart from the dash because it snaps off, but it seems as if no one has it. I would also like to get the silver/chrome center bezel as well.

Crazy luck the orange looks tight! Did you paint your center bezel? Is there a place to order the center insert in different colors?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Crazy luck the orange looks tight! Did you paint your center bezel? Is there a place to order the center insert in different colors?

Thanks

The center console on the Daytona already comes color matched to the car. I'm simply removing all the stupid looking silver color (steering wheel inserts, dash rings, door lock pins...).

·
Registered
890 Posts
It is simpler than you may realize. Any part you want can be purchsed through parts. The guy I get my parts through sometimes needs a VIN to help research. I have an SE, so when I want an SXT part, I tell him to look on the lot for an SXT and he find the part I want. I got the radio / air panel, silver, and the shifter knob. I wanted the dash part for the gages, but the price is way to expensive for me at this time, but it is available. Basically anything you want can be gotten through your service department. If you go and get a mopar oil filter, the same place you can get dash parts, etc.

·
Registered
859 Posts
CRAP!:(

But I'm happy for ya....sorta LOLOL

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Isn't that kinda ridiculous? It's a separately-produced part, how could it not?
Not arguing with you (well, yeah, I guess I am...LOL), it's just that it doesn't make sense. As if that was ever a quantifying reason:confused:
i tried to go to the dealer to get a front air dam like on the daytonas and dodge told me i had to order the whole bumper so im not suprised at the ring being sold with the dash

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I found the "silver" center bezel part on ebay for $71.50 and I also found it at my dealer for $90.00. The Mopar part # is 1cb321zbaa.

Now I just have to find the silver ring clusters. I will post the part number when I find it.

If somebody gets a chance call there dealer with that part number, I wonder how much they will say it is.

Take care

·
Registered
890 Posts
Well I found the "silver" center bezel part on ebay for $71.50 and I also found it at my dealer for $90.00. The Mopar part # is 1cb321zbaa.

Now I just have to find the silver ring clusters. I will post the part number when I find it.

If somebody gets a chance call there dealer with that part number, I wonder how much they will say it is.

Take care
When I got a quote for the silver ring clusters, I said, not at this time, They were asking over $230.00 for it.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Someone needs to be hung by the short'n curlies...:knockout:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts