Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
92 Posts
that is the balls

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
The shaker rocks, the grill blows, and the wheels, eh. But that's just mho.

·
Registered
549 Posts
So who did that shaker hood w/ intake? Doesn't look like the one I have been looking at on a Magnum.

Later

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SRT8Charger07 said:
So who did that shaker hood w/ intake? Doesn't look like the one I have been looking at on a Magnum.

Later

Dont Know found it on ebay.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Here is the one from Classic Design Concepts:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Not feeling that, looks too "add-on ish " and of course, I'll betcha theres no gains. They modeleld it after this, but I think they missed.

Now you wanna impress me, show something like the old "Air Grabber" Sucker opened at speed, I think.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Whats with the Cuda wearing a tie? Anyway, yeah, the door opens as you go, pretty cool...

·
Registered
732 Posts
It doesn't do it for me IMO!!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Ron Mexico said:
Whats with the Cuda wearing a tie? Anyway, yeah, the door opens as you go, pretty cool...

It was the early 70s, things were pretty wierd:) Not that I knew, I was in second grade:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
GLHS837 said:
It was the early 70s, things were pretty wierd:) Not that I knew, I was in second grade:)
I was born in the early 70's... (now watch all the ol timers add to this thread, just "wrile'm up")

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ron Mexico said:
I was born in the early 70's... (now watch all the ol timers add to this thread, just "wrile'm up")
We were HEMI before HEMI was cool :happy:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Would look way better if it stuck up a bit higher, its too sunk down in the hood and the hood trim piece is way to thick. Needs a redesign.

Good start, but not there yet...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That was designed for a Magnum, notice the squared off mid section? It is made to follow the hood design of the magnum, the Charger just has a neat crease in the middle of the hood...like Darnice said, needs a redesign to be right for the Charger...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Not Really My Style.. I Prefer The Srt8 Hood Better... That Looks Like Someone Just Plopped It On The Center Of The Hood.. Doesn't Really Flow Right With The Car...this Car Is Wider Than The Original.. Not Feeling It.. Just My Opinion... Don't Shoot Me Over It..

·
Registered
263 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Not feeling that, looks too "add-on ish " and of course, I'll betcha theres no gains. They modeleld it after this, but I think they missed.

Now you wanna impress me, show something like the old "Air Grabber" Sucker opened at speed, I think.
I think it is bad ass actually

·
Registered
396 Posts
That grill is terrible bro. Way too Ghetto fabulous for a Charger leave those
to the 300 boys.

The hood is a bit overwhelming but hey !

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Anyone going to say anything about the paint on the fascia not matching the rest of the car?
Scoop is ok, but it is a Magnum one for sure. Pluck the wheels and grill off...fast.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts