Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw one yesterday driving down the street...it was a grayish/silver color.

was it custom???

·
Registered
325 Posts
Probably me, I added the Super Bee graphics because I think they really look good on a silver car. I've had many people ask me how I got a silver Super Bee and I always tell them it's not, it's just a good looking SRT8.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Probably me, I added the Super Bee graphics because I think they really look good on a silver car. I've had many people ask me how I got a silver Super Bee and I always tell them it's not, it's just a good looking SRT8.
Where are the pictures?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I showed pictures when i first did it and got a lot of hate mail and negative criticism, not because of how it looks but because it's not a real "Super Bee".
If anybody is getting criticized it should be the designers who picked that awful blue for the 08 Bee. OK, let the bashing begin.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I showed pictures when i first did it and got a lot of hate mail and negative criticism, not because of how it looks but because it's not a real "Super Bee".
If anybody is getting criticized it should be the designers who picked that awful blue for the 08 Bee. OK, let the bashing begin.
dude, you should not care if you had a SE charger and added every superbee option.... even worse, if you decided to paint your SE yellow and you liked it, then you should not care if guys here throw you crap..... ITS YOUR CAR AND YOU ARE FREE TO DO WHATEVER THE FOCK YOU WANT WITH IT
... DARN.... thats why I am slowly moving in LXforums..... hate people here that hates the ones that have a 6 cyl charger.....
bottom line.... DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR CHARGER, IF YOU LIKE IT, THE OPINIONS HERE DONT MATTER!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
It is your car and an expression of your taste and likes. This is what makes us individuals.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
yeah i dont see why the v6ers get bashed all the time...its still a charger no matter whats under the hood...would we rather them go buy a stang or a goat...or a scion, or a cobalt...c'mon now, who cares i know i did at first too...like ohh look at this poser, but i realized some cant afford the hemi or the srt...so thats the next best thing i know youve all seen the 300 srt design package where you get the wheels the interior the body kit but.....NO BIG HEMI the dealer offers stuff like this now...its still a charger no matter whats powering it down the road, we need to stop the v6 bashing before someone gets hurt....

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Dude as long as you like it and tell people its not a real one, I dont see a problem...You might affend the guys with a real bee but people get affended all day long...I myself dont see the problem...but I dont have a bee

Scott

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm going to have to agree with the rest - It's YOUR car!

Way I see it; if someone does not like it, it sucks to be them!

I mean who would want to waste the time and effort to be grumpy about a car they don't even own? That's just weird!

Think I've seen a pic of your car and I think the silver/black looks good.

·
Registered
166 Posts
fake superbee

I dont think what you did was wrong...let us see it man. Now if you have a basic v6 charger trying to be a srtbee is another story. I bet it looks sharp :lol:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
a couple days ago there was a thread about gomango superbee hot wheels, so yesterday i went to walmart and looked for one, and i couldnt find any. i couldnt even find any yellow superbees.

but what i did find was 6 silver/grey superbees! as u can imagine it was pretty irritating for me because i felt i was getting so close but still not finding what i wanted. but its cool that a thread came up about silver superbees today.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I have superbee style hockey sticks, though mine say HEMI R/T just so I dont have to worry about people sayin I'm posin. lol. Then again I am very proud of my Daytona, and it says it ALL over my ride. That bein said, let's see pics of your car!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
a couple days ago there was a thread about gomango superbee hot wheels, so yesterday i went to walmart and looked for one, and i couldnt find any. i couldnt even find any yellow superbees.

but what i did find was 6 silver/grey superbees! as u can imagine it was pretty irritating for me because i felt i was getting so close but still not finding what i wanted. but its cool that a thread came up about silver superbees today.
Different stores in different areas carry different colors.

To this day, I have only seen Detenoator Yellow SuperBees in Toys R Us

GoMango SuperBees in Kay bee Toys

and the Silver SuperBees in Walmart

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Different stores in different areas carry different colors.

To this day, I have only seen Detenoator Yellow SuperBees in Toys R Us

GoMango SuperBees in Kay bee Toys

and the Silver SuperBees in Walmart
wow i didnt kno that! thanks for the info. looks like i'll have to find a kay bee toys around here. we use to have on in our mall but they left like 3 years ago...

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Good luck finding it. I have three Detenator Yellow SuperBees that I planned to sell on this site. Sell might be the wrong word as all I really only want is money for shipping. However, I haven't been to the post office yet to see how much shipping will be to send it U.S. mail.

Anyone that owns a SuperBee and has kids, this toy is one hell of an investment. My 3 year old, loves playing with "Daddy Caaaaaarrrrrr!!!"

·
Registered
868 Posts

Picked up a Silver Superbee Hoywheels at Stop & Shop.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Dude, that looks sweet. Where are you at in Macomb. I'm in Clinton Twp., 16/Harper.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts