Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching a little TV yesterday and saw a silver CSRT-8 on a Mobile 1 commercial during the NASCAR race, and later in the evening there was a silver CSRT-8 driven on the TV show Shark. Nice to see they both picked the best color.:lol:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Henry Simmons drives a silver Charger SRT8 on the TV show 'Shark'.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
I liked it except...

There is a chase scene with a Hummer H2 that he can't pull away from until he does a 180. Now unless the bad guys in the H2 had paid a visit to Lingenfelter Performance Engineering that chase should have been over in seconds.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
The movie "Next" with Nicholas Cage. Haven't seen it yet but it was featured in the previews.

Next time you read someone calls the Charger "ugly", there is a reason its been on so many TV shows, commercials, etc. And not one of them has a 16yr old kid w/ his Dad spinning the tires....

·
Registered
810 Posts
The movie "Next" was worth going to see, just for the SRT8 scene in the beginning !!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Indeed, I agree. The fastest color too!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Just seeing any charger on tv makes me smile from ear to ear. And I've been smiling a lot.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I was watching The Speed Channel last night and two Chargers are featured in a Castrol oil comparison commercial. One car is using synthetic oil and the other is using regular dino oil. Both Chargers are facing each other with the engines red lined on outdoor dyno setups to see which engine blows up first. Of course, the engine using regular dino oil blows up first, DUH. Then the Charger that survived the test peels out into the sunset and is gone in like 3 seconds :grin: Just thought I'd pass it along.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I was watching The Speed Channel last night and two Chargers are featured in a Castrol oil comparison commercial. One car is using synthetic oil and the other is using regular dino oil. Both Chargers are facing each other with the engines red lined on outdoor dyno setups to see which engine blows up first. Of course, the engine using regular dino oil blows up first, DUH. Then the Charger that survived the test peels out into the sunset and is gone in like 3 seconds :grin: Just thought I'd pass it along.
And which color proves the strongest most reliable, not to mention the baddest looking? BLACK!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts