Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'll start things off.

1. You click "New Posts" more than once per minute looking for something new to comment on.

2. No matter how many times you clean you car, it still needs more attention.

3. $2.99 is not too much for a gallon of gas, if it's going in your car.

4. You find yourself spending a lot of time visiting the person at work whos desk is near the window.

Okay, start adding on.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Almost all statments about something leads to the finsh like my new car.

Yeah thats a nice car did you see mine over there its the new charger. Ends almost anyone sentance about thier new purchase.

If you spend a lot of time thinking about mods for your car at work then actually spending time working.

And if you lay awake at night thinking about things you would like to do to your car.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Crazy_luck said:
You volunteer to drive EVERYONE EVERYWHERE......

You actually look forward to the mob at the gas station inquiring about the car.....

man I work at a gas station and all i hear all day is whos charger is that Except one girl who asked "whos hawt chrysler 300m is that" No that is not mispelled or lettered. I do drive everyone everywhere. O man Im screwed.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
a14umbra said:
Okay, I'll start things off.

1. You click "New Posts" more than once per minute looking for something new to comment on.

2. No matter how many times you clean you car, it still needs more attention.

3. $2.99 is not too much for a gallon of gas, if it's going in your car.

4. You find yourself spending a lot of time visiting the person at work whos desk is near the window.

Okay, start adding on.
I`m guilty of ALL the above! :lol: :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
You carry the owners manual around with you incase you want to read something cool about your new car.

Or, when you discover that if you just nudge the signal lever for a lane change and not hold it there it will blink 3 times by itself. And then can't wait to show everyone that rides in your new car even though they won't really care.

·
Registered
24 Posts
dco397 said:
You carry the owners manual around with you incase you want to read something cool about your new car.

Or, when you discover that if you just nudge the signal lever for a lane change and not hold it there it will blink 3 times by itself. And then can't wait to show everyone that rides in your new car even though they won't really care.

Yeah that's funny. I just found out that by accident the other day. :happy:

·
Registered
410 Posts
When you have memorized the list prices and invoice prices for your Charger on order because you have used the Edmunds pricing info so many times.

When you check the ARI Production site 5 times a day even though they only seem to update it every two or three weeks.

When you ride by the Dodge dealership excessively just to get a glimpse of a Charger.

·
Registered
263 Posts
- When people at work see you on the Internet, they make statements such as "ChargerForums again!?!?"

- People at work start calling you Cold Air Intake..."Come on cold air intake, we going to eat?"

- When you park your car at work, you have to keep looking at it (like 10 times) as you walk off, then "pretend" you forgot something to go back and look at something specific.

- You are flooring it everywhere, then hear a slight tick and get all types of worried that something may be wrong.

- The FedEx or UPS guy shows up at your door and you wife says, "Sooomething else came for your new wife out there in the driveway!"

- After she makes that comment, you drop what you are doing and rush to get the package, then let everyone know on ChargerForums that you have a new part.

I got my CAI last night!...leaving work early today to put it on! Afterall, it is only work... :)

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dagummit said:
- When people at work see you on the Internet, they make statements such as "ChargerForums again!?!?"

- The FedEx or UPS guy shows up at your door and you wife says, "Sooomething else came for your new wife out there in the driveway!"

- After she makes that comment, you drop what you are doing and rush to get the package, then let everyone know on ChargerForums that you have a new part.

I got my CAI last night!...leaving work early today to put it on! Afterall, it is only work... :)

Hot coffee out the nose (ouch!). I think I need to drive to Wawa for more. :D

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
You have to take your kids' pictures out of your wallet to make room for pictures of your car. (Actually, I just need to get a bigger wallet.)

Every time you see the UPS truck, you act like a kid running after the ice cream man.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
You wash the wife's car in 30 minutes. You wash your Charger in 1 1/2 hours, clean the interior..including the glass, trunk, engine compartment..finally raise your head up from all the 'detailing' and there stands the wife wondering why you didn't take that much care with hers.

You return to the exhaust shop and have them change pipe size, tips, hangar arrangement....whatever it takes to make it sound just sooooo perfect.

Open an account at the bank...like a Christmas Fund...for those extreme mods you're gonna put on after the warranty goes bye-bye.

Constantly checking ChargerForums.com for anything you didn't know or want to know because the pages of your owner's manual are getting worn out and hard to read. :nerd:

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think you guys covered everything for me! :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Before anyone gets in your car you ramble off the following

NO eating, drinking, chewing gum, smoking or touching of windows.
Keep your feet on the mats !!
No Slamming the doors.
Do not touch the paint..EVER!!
If you have to sneeze let me know so I can pull over and let you out!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
When you wok at a dodge dealer and everyone comes to you because you are the "charger expert"...
You find yourself buying fresh mango's at the store- for no reason...
Instead of saying that's cool, you say "that's top banana!"
You refer to the family as the "scat pack"
You nickname the dog SRT...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts