Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got my R/T Back from tint shop, looks good, however not sure when it happened but I had the fattest ever screw in my tire close to the side wall. I took it in to see if it could get plugged since it only had 100 miles on it, no dice to close to side wall that a plug would bust threw. The tire is expensive as hell, had to pay 250+ tax for just one tire at the goodyear shop in newport beach(good year eagle rsa 99y), had to be special order so I can't drive till tomorrow.

Sorry bout the pictures its on my PDA since im at my beach condo.

Went with 30 up front and 5 in the back.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Wait A Minute

DONT THE FACTORY GOODYEARS COME WITH A ROAD HAZZARD WARRANTY FROM THE FACTORY??????? check the owners book that they gave you and you should find a good year booklet in with it. READ IT

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it says what is not covered by this warranty

road hazards includes but not limited to punctures, cuts, snags, impact breaks etc

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
oh

well it was worth a try! sorry to hear about the tire-if will make you feel any better i put new one off asanti wheels with 255/45/20's all around 2 months ago and when i was driving out of my shop i picked up a pointed bolt threw the side wall of the front right tire and it couldnt be fixed [IT ONLY FREAKING HAD A COUPLE OF HUNDRED FEET ON THE TIRES] SO I WAS BENT OUT OF SHAPE LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY ONE BEFORE.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it was worth a try! sorry to hear about the tire-if will make you feel any better i put new one off asanti wheels with 255/45/20's all around 2 months ago and when i was driving out of my shop i picked up a pointed bolt threw the side wall of the front right tire and it couldnt be fixed [IT ONLY FREAKING HAD A COUPLE OF HUNDRED FEET ON THE TIRES] SO I WAS BENT OUT OF SHAPE LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY ONE BEFORE.
Damn man, sucks, i mean could've been worse like blowing out on the highway, I actually noticed the screw because I was taking pictures of the charger for the boards. The guy at the goodyear place was not happy for me either, to bad they didn't have them in stock though, would've liked to drive around tonite. At least the window tint came out nice. They had 2 chargers at the place when I showed up to get it tinted.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and by the way-silver with chrome wheels looks SWEET:smile:

If i don't have to buy any more new tires im going to upgrade soon. I still have to get my Avic d-3 installed(just need the nav bezel).

·
Registered
122 Posts
Tint looks great.

Tint just makes all Charger look waaayyy better.:rockon:

I had tint on my 06 R/T and since I got my PC without tint I miss it a lot. Need to get the PC tinted.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree plus it keeps the interior a lot cooler. When I get the tire taken off tomorrow im gonna take out the screw and take it to my friend to try to get it plugged anyways. Keep it as a spare at worst.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts