Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks for the compliment, I've been lurking on the forum for awhile and my bro sent me a link to this thread on my forum RaceVideoForums.com when he realized you were talking about my EVO :)

I'm pleased with the EVO's performance but sadly I can't push the turbo like I want on pump gas so I'm looking into getting a meth kit asap.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the compliment, I've been lurking on the forum for awhile and my bro sent me a link to this thread on my forum RaceVideoForums.com when he realized you were talking about my EVO :)

I'm pleased with the EVO's performance but sadly I can't push the turbo like I want on pump gas so I'm looking into getting a meth kit asap.
those evo are no joke, hope u find a turboed gto and run with him, that will be sick...

·
Registered
2 Posts
those evo are no joke, hope u find a turboed gto and run with him, that will be sick...
right now shannon just needs to get his GTO to hook and he should be able to run me down based on what we saw from a roll. He didn't do much of a burnout out there...I think nitruos and drag radials are a new thing for him so I'm sure he'll improve.

I don't think I'm ready for a turbo GTO just yet, let me get the meth kit and new clutch installed first :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.