Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got done moving my other cars and bikes into storage and swept some fall leaves outta the garage so I decided to snap some pics of all thats left at my house for the winter :( Pics kinda turned out dark or my charger is to black for film? Oh well :D

Project Ocho and Project Colossus

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Got done moving my other cars and bikes into storage and swept some fall leaves outta the garage so I decided to snap some pics of all thats left at my house for the winter
I'm not a truck guy, at all, but the Charger looks mint. Very nice. :)

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Nice pics, real nice SRT8!!!!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not a truck guy, at all, but the Charger looks mint. Very nice. :)
The truck has been fun, its nice not worrying about bottoming out! Right now shes straight piped from the turbo back, with an AFE Stage II intake and an Edge programmer. Fender flairs are on order and then who knows, fuel system, intercooler, bigger turbo or twins, new tranny, could go on forever. Its funny cuz it sounds like a semi off the line and then a jet when the turbo spools.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
The truck has been fun, its nice not worrying about bottoming out! Right now shes straight piped from the turbo back, with an AFE Stage II intake and an Edge programmer. Fender flairs are on order and then who knows, fuel system, intercooler, bigger turbo or twins, new tranny, could go on forever. Its funny cuz it sounds like a semi off the line and then a jet when the turbo spools.
I can appreciate that it's a nice vehicle, for sure. I've seen other pics of your toys and am super jealous. LOL. But I'm 40 years old and have never owned a truck, and pretty sure I never will. Maybe a Jeep though...not one of the new 'road' jeeps, but a real one. An old YJ or something...

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can appreciate that it's a nice vehicle, for sure. I've seen other pics of your toys and am super jealous. LOL. But I'm 40 years old and have never owned a truck, and pretty sure I never will. Maybe a Jeep though...not one of the new 'road' jeeps, but a real one. An old YJ or something...
My friend has an old 94 Jeep (not sure which moniker) and hes lifted it with big tires and does some serious off roading with it, we were in the mountains in BC and I was impressed by what it can and cant do. I cant wait to go back.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Good lookin rides!! What kind of wheels and what size are on the SRT8??

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ID wheels #311 with a custom finish flat black center and inners, with gloss black lip.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
PureEvil, you have nice taste in vehicles (please see my sig!!) :smoke: :lol:

·
Registered
689 Posts
As always, they both look great. Just wondering why no tint on the front side markers of "Project Ocho"? Even though you already have black everything, you will notice the difference on a black car with the side markers being black and not seeing so much orange.
Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As always, they both look great. Just wondering why no tint on the front side markers of "Project Ocho"? Even though you already have black everything, you will notice the difference on a black car with the side markers being black and not seeing so much orange.
Keep up the good work.
Honestly... just havent got around to it yet. Its in the works.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I cant have enough of that SRT8, neither can i stop loving the KMC wheels on the trucks with big tires...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts