Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
those are f-in sick dude!!! what are the normal dimensions of a show poster??

Great work
Tom

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Awesome work! Your art is amazing!

·
Registered
6,270 Posts
If you haven't printed these yet, I'd have a shop run you a proof.. Mine looked terrible without being 300dpi. The print shop told me that was the least amount of pixels needed to make these large images print well.

Also, if you haven't already, give them an 1/8th of an inch border over whatever your target size will be. They'll need that to get the print lined up properly..

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you haven't printed these yet, I'd have a shop run you a proof.. Mine looked terrible without being 300dpi. The print shop told me that was the least amount of pixels needed to make these large images print well.

Also, if you haven't already, give them an 1/8th of an inch border over whatever your target size will be. They'll need that to get the print lined up properly..
I have been doing at 200dpi to try to kept the file size down. These posters are 150megs each on my system

I am thinking about getting a printer for myself to print out for the local guys.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've had to compress some of the larger ones I've done to get them sent..

Are you saving them as .pdfs?
On my computer I save 3 versions
1. Photoshop format - 100 to 200megs
2. Jpeg format - 8 to 12 megs
3. A small version for me to post here 1/3 size around 300kb to 500kb

How big are your PDF files?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
they look great, but am I the only one who noticed the typo in HawaiiHEMI's?

on the first line of the "thank you's" it says,"I would like to THINK everyone..." Just thought you should know before they get printed up. They look amazing though bro!

1 - 20 of 182 Posts